Ravage 100

an awesome effort … and good to see OE was absolutely smashing the server all night :slight_smile:

2bd :yahoo:

OE had a good clean up in the pubs last night

nice work guys

94 kills does not belong in the 100 club.

haha, no assists if you are a perfectionist like Tel.

lol assists are not deductions you scrub

yes they are…cos thats the OE way :happy:

pffffffft, you all suck, simple as that.

ill do it again tonight then.

Yes do it without the assists. A real one wouldnt have a -FF after the server name. You probably just spray and pray. Do it on internode 16 and then i will be satisfed.

why would i want to satisfy you? if its -FF ill get killed by team mates, like nipper and john!

Kill them first. It is the OE way.

no cos if you kill them too much you get kicked for 20 secs, and if your team mates are stupid enough to run into a room you have just naded and you kill 3 of them you get kicked for 60 seconds!

stop being a n00b and post your screenies up.

Stop making excuses and just do it the OE way. I wouldnt know how to take a screen shot.

:wacko::blink::><::happy:

Would love to know how Telcius & Carb00st came up with the idea that Assists work as deductions. A reasonable explanation is required imo

assists mean you arn’t good enough to kill people in your first couple of shots… therefore to be truly awesome you should have no assists :blink:

In TDM you’re generally safe from my tk’s, unless its the end of the round and your a few kills ahead :laugh:

… retarded much? :blink:

haha fair call i guess, i think it was you when we were on crossfire in a scrim and you nearly killed me after i killed one of their guys cos i came barging through the door to get away from the rest of them and you put a bullet in me and nearly killed me… lol.

yup that would be me. I’m a bit touchier in scrims than tdm :sweat: