Promod

Read this interview from fpsadmin about europe probably changing over to a new ruleset “Promod”

Reason being PAM isnt good for high end tournaments etc and that work has ceased on that mod.

Maybe Australia might see this implemented if europe gives it the nod…from the vid at the bottom…looks quite good imo :

Promod

Just so you know …

When playing Promod … the regos for snipers , spray , gun damage on some smgs and a few other things like the fov have been tweaked … and by my understanding … making the vanilla weapons more effective.

If you use smgs in promod … ak74u is the weapon of choice … reason being … the mp5 is dulled down… i always wondered why europeans before used the 74u as gun of choice.

That same weapon in nomal play modes … is a touch erratic … yet in promod ( i used it in the last scrim we played on promod) … the bullets are alot tighter … very handy weapon.

I would say this will be the last season of PAM … as the promod layout is much better … and more universal than 50+ rulesets that pam has ( not including clans that rewrite their own customs)…

To be very good at promod … the best way would be to run vanilla weapons in normal play … with no perks … and improve your skills that way … then when you step into a promod scrim… you would be suprised at how well you do with the same weapon …

Hmm…similar to the Bf2 version.

this is the one CG ladder use yeh, that we’ve scrimed against in? I ain’t so much a fan, mainly because 99% of gun sway is gone. Meaning assault rifles are more deadly over distance, but snipers are just freakin insane! I just prefer vanilla cod i guess :sweat:

To be very good at sniping in promod, u’d actually wanna play in it i think. Other guns wouldn’t matter so muhc, but u can do so much more with a sniper in promod than in vanilla or pam4.