Project reality bf2 mod!

Guys I think you should download and try this awesome Mod PR(Project Reality) it is kick ass loads of fun and uses more of a tactical squad play to succeed and move through the large and suprizing maps, and they even have their own ladder for the mod, and I think it might improve our game play on BF2 by playing this mod. So have a look and if you want to try download the client and the CLIENT(CORE) and CLIENT(LEVELS)!!!

http://www.realitymod.com
http://www.realitymod.com/features.html
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just some more info guys

Following the last release of Project Reality I[/I], we have been continuously working to improve multiple aspects of game-play, resolve bugs with also create new weapons and vehicles for you to play with. Thanks to the continued support from you, the community and our dedicated team of testers, we have successfully corrected many of the bugs and game-play issues in v0.8 with also adding several new features, tweaks and assets. Please note that due to the size of the mod, we have split the download into two parts: Core and Levels. You will need to download and install both to run the mod. To download Project Reality Reality v0.85, click the banner image below.

New Weapons
What first person shooter release would be complete without an array of new handheld toys and weapons to play with. Along with the overhaul of the weapon deviation system and weapon animations, the Insurgents, Chechen Rebels the new Taliban faction have recieved a large package from an unknown source of Kalashnikov rifles and other new toys to help them fight their guerilla war!

The new Russian Forces have also not been short changed with bringing in there new arsenal of weapons including there AK-74M Assault Rifles with underbarrel grenade launches and scopes attached!

Some USMC Soldiers are now equipped with the M68 aimpoint fitted onto there M16A4 assault rifles though they will not be as common as they are in the US Army, this should be a big help to the USMC when they get close up and personal with the enemy.

The Chinese Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) has also received a long awaited new Heavy Anti-Tank weapon, the PF-98 120mm Rocket Launcher. Unlike most other Heavy Anti-Tank weapons currently in-game, this weapon fires an unguided round. However, the PF-98 is lightweight and very easy to operate, as such it can be setup and fired in a much shorter time compared to its counterparts, giving it an unique edge.

[LIST]
[]AK-47 (Insurgent, Taliban, Chechen Rebels)
[
]AK-47 Bayonet (Chechen Rebels)
[]AK-74 Scoped, Ironsight, UGL (Insurgents, Taliban, Chechen Rebels)
[
]AK-74M Scoped, Ironsight and UGL I[/I]
[]AKS-74U (Russians, Insurgents, Chechen, Taliban)
[
]Al-Quds RPK (Iraqi Insurgent, Taliban)
[]Artillery IED (Iraqi Insurgent)
[
]Grenade Trap (Iraqi Insurgent, Taliban)
[]Incendiary Grenades (All Conventional Factions)
[
]M16A4 with M68 I[/I]
[]PF-98 Heavy Anti-Tank I[/I]
[
]RPG-7 Tandem Warhead I[/I]
[]SA80 Bayonet I[/I]
[
]Trip Flare (All factions)
[/LIST]

if the team sizes are bigger than 8 we wont be entering

i hate PR!!!

PR has been great in the past, better than those ghey ladder map packs. Might have a look and give it a go. :wink2:

[list]
[]We’re already a week into November, and that means it’s time to start thinking seriously about what we are going to buy for our friends and loved ones. We always have a pretty good idea of what to buy for our husbands, our children, our mothers and fathers, and our best friends. But what about are the uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins and not-so-close friends? What do we get for them? Well, one idea is the purchase of [color=#810081]NFL all star jerseys[/color].
[
]NFL jerseys are a great idea for Christmas presents because there are so many types of them available. One of the best things about these types of sports apparel is that they do not discriminate against a person’s gender, age or their clothing size. You’ll find teensy, tiny NFL jerseys to fit infants, newborns and even premature babies. You’ll also find larger-sized jerseys that’ll fit even the husky adult man or plus size adult woman. And for pet lovers out there, can you believe that there are jerseys that will fit your cat or dog?[size=2][/size]
[]Shopping for [color=#810081]cheap NFL jerseys[/color] is as easy as searching the internet for sports apparel. You’ll find a multitude of websites, including sidelineapparel.com, that sell jerseys from many different football teams. You’ll find plenty of jerseys from the more popular teams, such as the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers, just as you’ll find plenty of jerseys for other teams as well. There are shirts for men and women, boys and girls, infants and even pets.
[
]One of the nice things about NFL jerseys is that they are perfect for any time of year. In the summer time, the sleeves can easily be rolled up or folded up to allow for the passage of fresh air around the arms and throughout the torso area. In the chillier fall, winter and early spring months, an NFL jersey can be paired with a turtleneck, a hoodie or even a sweater, to keep the wearer warm while allowing them to show off their team spirit.
[]If you plan on shopping for NFL jerseys, make sure that you are getting authentic and official jerseys and NFL sports apparel. This ensures that you will get a quality piece of clothing, and you won’t have to worry about paying top dollar and possibly receiving less than what was expected on your purchase.
[
]You can purchase [color=#810081]NFL jerseys[/color] online at many different websites, in sports apparel and sports-related shops, and even in certain discount retailers.
[/list]