Pro Mod No More

Pro Mod will die with COD WW. Ryan ( Raf1 - the pro mod creator) has spoken with bullet-worm bout not continuing pro mod with WW, and will not be a part of te pam dev team.

Quote from ryan’s post at pam :

I have to agree with Worm to be fair, the main reason I am quitting is because I don’t like the look of the engine, it seems to be CoD4 all over again, and im not willing to put all the effort into what I believe is a poor game.

PAM was a major part of my problems, but this wasn’t really Worms fault, you can’t blame him for continuing his own work, which he had started years before me. I was aware I would be in direct competition with PAM however, and that really for me wasn’t ideal, at a minimum it would split the community far too much. Im not passing blame to you here, but it is certainly a valid problem with continuing Promod!

As far as the work offered on the PAM team though, it did seem very much that I was not going to be trusted to do any major work, and I was viewed as solely a dvar tweaker. My wish would have been to do some example work to prove what I believed were my capabilities.

But as it stands, im just going to stand back and watch what happens, but my gut feeling, and this is such a strong feeling that I announced my plans to quit early, is that Call of Duty 5 is not a game I am competitively interested in at all.

Good luck Worm, and if you do need any links to the competitive lan scene, let me know.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

PAM4 > Pro Mod. Good to see they came to their senses. (&#)(# gay ass mod

It’s not THAT bad. Don’t care either way

yay no more promod

YEEEAH! Promod is for gay haxors.

Whats pro mod?

lol n00b ^^^

hardcore but with hud and all that shit

I was joking…

i wouldn’t have been :laugh: