Post Ya Mug (Take 2)

Ooooohhhh muscles…!

Dan you lier! Thats not a picture of him guys, hes pulling your leg

ok ok i lied, heres a real pic of me and my guitar

yeah thats better…

lmao tim knows what u really look like dan…everynight :lol:
and everynight i get a good look at the back of my dads head

…gunner…please keep your personal “home” events to yourself.

And dan and i have nothign to do with you :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yech gunner… thats sick dude 8O lol… still waiting on the pic moch, noobdi, chilli (who turned this into a spam thread)

Spam Spam Spam - Alright, start the spam…I have a PIC of Risky too taken from last weekend when we were camping on the beach

Heres Risky all 6f fuckin 5 of the guy, or is it 6…I dont know I just get a sore neck talkin to the bloke…

LMAO, We are pissed as mutes and it took all of his concentration to sit up…and by the way, without the flash, that fire is raging, and the beer cans are when im standing…cant beleive we didnt take a photo of the pile.

LMFAO!!! Sounds like you guy had a good weekend :lol:

400 vies on this topic…lol

LOL Without the flash chilli??, you can see the bloody flash reflected in the spare wheel cover of your pajero…sheesh, yes i was pissed, , but no i didnt struggle to sit up, i just struggled to stand up after piccy and get another beer, which is sadly lacking in the photo! we powered on long after that shot!!

Still waiting to see a few photos lads! Comon…post em up!

lol chilli is still spamming yet no piccie of himself, perhaps you have 1 risky, get a bit of revenge :wink:

Oh Patty, check out page 2…Doh, yours truly

Lmfao.

doh!! 10 points for reading posts correctly, thought u’d posted 2 pictures of risky there chilli…
btw you don’t look red enough to be a chilli :stuck_out_tongue:

me being new i guess i’d better show myself heres me at a school formal function thing better not show my date for it people might get jealous…tim… :stuck_out_tongue: Cambo if u ever in Coles in the city look out for this mug

bump

comon ladies, been awhile since anybody posted a pic.

New members? Show your face!

dont be afraid to show us bikini or nak…any type of pictures u want

Dont need my pic guys im already on me sig lol. (might chuck 1 in here later)