Post Ya Mug (Take 2)

All right all you n00bs, lets put some faces to voices/text.

Meet your boss!! :twisted: :twisted:

I dont think this is going to be a popular post cause i reckon their would be some ugly mothers out there… starting with aaaahhhhhh… the next person :smiley:

LMAO, What a couple of haxors!!!.

Couldnt help myself

You Poof LOL

LMFAO!!

omfg you cheeky shit!

LMFAO!!!
Nice work Chilli

If ya want Chilli and Risky pics just Search - ‘Fat Hairy Lesbians’ roll

Yeah and its a photo of me and chilli beating 52 shades of shit out of strafer the fat hairy lesbian…!!!..8)

you wouldn’t be a shearer by some chance cambo ?? :stuck_out_tongue: cause that’s what it sure as hell looks like in ur pic…

neway…run for cover :lol: 8)

Used car salesman? ROFL You left you door open dude, flys will get in.

Maybe you shouldnt have started this.

LOL, no chilli, i aint a used car salesman :lol:

Actually training to be an Accountant 8) …

oh and all the posts u’ve made in the thread… and still no picture ??? cmon… we want something to laugh at… :lol:

you wouldn’t be a shearer by some chance cambo ??

Nah man i’m not a shearer, actully i’m in the army man.
And the ones that dont post their pics are obviously ugly mofo’s, and by the look of it its nearly the whole squad. Only the good looking roosters posted their pics

5/04/2006 8:49:36 PM Matt CAMBO.Πwell m8 if Cody DFW is brave enough 2 put his mug on the net i will be there for sure

Still waiting Matt

Oh its coming baby. Im moving house this weekend and everything is packed, all of course the PC and I dont have a pic of myself.

Next week sometime ill post what is “Chilli” and then…you can all take the piss.

Me :

Cruise, Tom Cruise

chilli man, this was meant to be a place to post ya pic, but u’ve turned it into a spam thread always having something to say about someones pic…

So where is your pic Dan the Man?

forgot i had this on my comp, ill get another one next week, this one was taken near the end of last year(shot my first roo with this gun w00t, sorry bout the huge size, too lazy to make it smaller)
heres me ugly mug:

rick and those bloody aviators lmao u n00b how long u had em for :lol:

id post my mug but i havent been to prisan like u p00ns :lol:

jks i dont have one of this computer anymore…thank god :wink: