Pistols Only

I had more kills but I forgot to save the score screen at the end of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done man. Keep it up and you will be better then Mocbot 8O

Turn your hax off brett

how long do those pistols matches last? ffs u suck my balls

dunno how long it went, around an hour probably… lol your hand gets sore after a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit - Oh yeah and the game went for nearly an hour :smiley:

Good work man, nice 2 see 100 kills for something other then BHD in here:D 8)

lol your hand gets sore after a while

I find myself usually after a pistol server constantly pulling my pistol out in the node and gayarena, bad habits me thinks :oops:

Yeah I know what you mean. After that game, you guys came on and we went in Node and played Karkand. I found myself going around, knifing and using my pistol on everyone lol… and i owned the shit out of them.
I just got 475 as commander too lol

lmfao dan.

*stat padders glare

All in a days work :smiley:

Edit - Oh Tim I dont think the Emoticons are working… I press on it and nothing comes up.

Yeah you gotta click on the View More Emoticons.

dont know why its diong that…phpbb sucks.

lol gj brett, i only used knifes and pistols server a few times to get expert med and expert knife lol.

Lmao…your a little late ricky.

just 6-7 months tim, nothink to late:Doh:

not too late when it comes to praising the one all mighty god that is me :yahoo:

PS… how the hell can you reply to a post where you cant see my score :stuck_out_tongue: lol It’s been that long i’ve even deleted the picture from my webspace

lol god ur the sacrifice for the god Caboose

for a second i thought you were gonna say cheese… dunno why. Must have cheese on the mind