Probably Suit young gamer or Student

Intel Pentium 4 3.00ghz
1.5 gig Ram
20 Gig HD
Raedon x1650 Video Card
Creative Lab Soundblaster
Hitachi DVD
19" HP Flat Screen Monitor

I think with the Monitor and Video Card and the extra RAM I should be able to get $400-$500

What do you think?

all sweet cept 20gb

yer, might add a 60 as well just to sell it quicker

:tongue2:. Gimme monitor

how can get this to sydney? :tongue2:

How can I get this to like east of melbourne…

Camel…lol

may i suggest a courier… shouldn’t be much more then $100 for the lot

$100 bucks? with who? Suggestions? Where exactly do you live Chilli? And my mate will be saving up a heap. But you never know his mum and dad might get it for him for his christmas present :stuck_out_tongue:

Also if I buy yours won’t you like not have a computer? :stuck_out_tongue: That would kinda suck… So when he gets $500 he will send it to you somehow, like direct bank deposit if you want, then do you want him to pay $100 bucks when it gets to him, or give you the $100 to pay the courier?

Hoopz

haha, mine wont be availabe until my new one is which should be next week, perhaps the week after.

As far as courier goes, once you confirm you want it then prince a courier from Brisbane CBD to where you need it to go.

I would bring it to work all boxed up and they can pick it up here.

Hahaha my mate says make sure its secure, coz he dont want it broken :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, he has to save up, so it wont be for a while yet. And I have never ever used a courier b4, can you guys help me lol, where do i search, what do i search, and a reliable one… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoopz

worry about that when he has the $, chances are it might be sold by then anyways…just let me know

:frowning: He says hold it for him, he really wants it. My friend who wants to buy it is Xaerun, so you should PM him in our forums lol :stuck_out_tongue: