OE - i need ya help!

Noobs - i need some assistance in doing some graphic work - a forum banner/add thingy.

If anyone has any remotely good skills in creating an image for Gamers United - PLEASE PM me or contact me asap.

Cheers fellas…

ps. where the fook is Tim??

Stupid me shoulda realised that i wasn’t talking to Tim and given you more info.

Image sizes are 120x600 and 728x90 banner

Attached are a few BASIC attempts that Moe did…

This will hopefully form a basis for the banner add

I would also like it to possibly rotate to include “Prize Giveaways and more!” or “The Newest Gaming Community in Aus!” something along those line…

Hope that helps…

Cheers

We have a few talented graphic designers here, I’m sure one of them would be happy to knock something up.

I’d offer to do it myself, but I haven’t mucked around with any sort of graphic design for yonks, and I never truly grasped it.

rotating banner … thats me out lol. I doubt i can even do a banner let alone have rotating msgs :laugh:

Here’s lookin at you Chilli :shades:

haha…Az if you do two or three images, i can make them rotate. Ill have a look at this over the next couple of days Pointy

Cheers Chilli, appreciate it mate.

Can you send me the font mate or give me the name of it so I can download it

Ha!

piss off noob!

Ill get ya the font and all that Chilli.

Cheers

ill set them to rotate tomorrow. At least this will fix the short term solution and get the ads on the site.

or

:confused:

“Click here to win” advertisements make me laugh. (and ignore them)

fuk, why isnt it flipping??!!!

Save Optimised as - Gif File…two images rotating in imageready???

Got to go into a meeting but if anyone can help…perhaps Cab…did you ever do animation. Ive done heaps but it aint saving properley

EDIT…looks like an imageshack issue…what does everyone else use for uploading images?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?7a8767c73a.gif