No choice

I had no choice but to create a new account, the forums for some reason didnt accept my previous password and when i tried to reset the password (with the correct email address) it said ’ You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the adminstrator ’

… I emailed the adminstrator about this 2 weeks ago but no reply

Skratchy this was my fault.

When trying to setup the new usergroups, I selected remove user, and instead of removing you from the old usergroup, it removed your account. The posts are still in the database, so if you can find one of them and point me too it, I may be able to restore them to your account. They appear as a post by ‘Guest’

http://www.oceaniceagles.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7400&page=5
(thats the BFBC2 Sceenshot post)
Im assuming you just need a random post from ‘Scratchy’, if not what do i need to do?

so given you left OE because you couldnt play on your connection and you are now level 33…will we be seeing you back in tags?

Hahahaha, check out that KD ratio, 3.19!

score per minute sucks though, bloody recon :stuck_out_tongue:

Im affraid not Chilli :p, not until i get a better connection anyways. Sure i have played alot lately but it lags up nearly half the time i get near an opponent (f*king 999 ping), and i can really only play during the day atm… Id be pretty much useless in comp games with this connection

Id still like to jump in the forums though

… Nip i forgot to let you know how much the Brisbane Lions kicked the bejesus out of Carlton the other week :stuck_out_tongue:

no worries mate…ill leave the side window open for ya

Haha Scratchy’s K?D in Bf2 was around 4…sniper whore…lol

haha, of course, J Brown and the Fev, Carlton will be in the bottom 8 again, I still haven’t gotten over it. We played like under 16s against the bombers too.

All fixed regarding posts back to your name scratchy.

lol dont you mean ‘Slzratchy’ not ‘Scratchy’

Thanks Dragon

The exact command i issued:

UPDATE posts SET ‘userid’=717 WHERE username=‘Scratchy’;

:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice dragon :stuck_out_tongue:

Also LMAO, first time i’ve read your sig quote :laugh: