I will have BF2 soon and be able to see what all the fuss you guyz make about it. :yahoo:

welcome to hell :shades:

going from cod to bf doesn’t work well, i tried, but hated it too much… so different!

BF2 is a very differnet game… esp when it comes to all aspects of the game… esp the weapons… takes awhile to get used to. rav how long did you play BF2 and decided it wasn’t for you ??

not long :stuck_out_tongue: just not my style, i prefer tight maps like in cod… the part i liked about bf2 was the vehicles… i think i use to play it ages ago and fly real high and jump out of the choppers/planes… you can parachute yeah?

yep… you played IO at all?? the maps we play onthe 10 v 10 are the 16 size maps … relaly fun…

i want to play with you guys at some point… teach me how to play it :stuck_out_tongue: then i might enjoy it, lol.

i dont know what IO is… please elaborate :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive got it on xbox360.BF2:MW very intense still haven finished it yet.

IO is Infantry Only… lots of walking…

tuesday night is our usual hit out night your more then welcome to tag along…

lol two very different games… consle games are ususaly alot less intense as the pc version…

well i might come along, i have recently formated my computer to solve some issues so dont have bf2 on at the moment…

Just load the bloody game on Mondays and Tuesdays and log in to TS. Im always on those nights and will school you on the basics.

Once you start hunting medals and badges, its very addictive…!!!

haha alright ill try and load it up tonight eh? and ill try and play tomorrow night :stuck_out_tongue:

ahhh, the joys of new ppl playing bf2 :yes:
cant wait.

okay laoded and patched ready to pwn some nubs… or is that, im ready to be the nub who is pwned? :><:

pub bash tonight

you guys need to help me get into a game on it :stuck_out_tongue: i played offline last night while my net was down and actually enjoyed it a bit :stuck_out_tongue: i couldn’t find a chopper or a plane though :frowning:

what map you play LOL karkand and jala don’t have choppers, mash and strike have choppers rest have all vehicles

strike at karkand i think… its one of the maps that you guys always talk about that i played on… just because i recognised the name…

he talks on all the maps if you havn’t done something before