New Laptop multiple BSOD's

Get back to me if you ever test it.
It sounds interesting… What would happen if you did decide to run it at a 1:2 ratio? Would it burn itself out?

Nah, the only thing that will cause damage usually is running too much voltage into a component.

So if it doesn’t damage it why can’t we run it on a 1:2 ratio? Nothing is stopping us right?

Nah, but you won’t get it stable with safe voltages and it may not give you better performance so there is no point unless you are willing to spend more money for the possibility of no gain. Your ram is 800Mhz remember, not 1066MHz.

If you had 1066MHz ram then we could try it, it might make a difference but it is taking a leap into the dark. Basically your effective clocks will be 1:1 but the real clocks will be 1:2. I’m not sure whether 1:2 will do ANYTHING in regards to performance, even if it did, it would up unnoticeable in game.

Also, that is just an assumption by me, it is in no way proven. That is why I wouldn’t recommend doing it, I’m just thinking out loud.

Fair enough haha :wink:
Ahh well, might have to when i build my system, get a proper machine and deck it out with i7 and DDR3 RAM etc etc. Maybe GTX 295 :smiley:

That’ll blow your freaking mind, haha.

You won’t have to worry about ram multipliers as much on that system either, they are on a different chipset that is based on a different architecture.

Yeah I want the best when i build it :smiley:

Do it schpasm … DO IT :shades:

buy a new computer system that is :laugh:

Oooh hello, i was like “What the heck is she talkin about? :S”

YEEEAAAAAHHHH new comppuuutteeerrrrrr