Need help before comp screen hammer!

Um the comp im using till i get my new 1 is unable to install CD’s since the cd drive chooses when to work, so to try and beat this I used my sisters laptop to install the game (AION) to my external HDD (which it completed nicely).
then although I set in to install on the external it has installed some files that connect the NCSoft launcher to the game on her comp.
so I copied that file across too, not when I launch the NCSoft Launcher it states that the game isn’t installed at all…

Please tell me where I went wrong and how to fix it, I’m truly fustrated like hell:blink::wacko::mad2:

That because the registry key isnt on your main hdd

Try burning the disk as an ISO, then transfering that across and the installing it from your PC

I think Magic ISO is the program you want…

Oh, and a new DVD Burner is only about 30-40 bucks…if you have the dosh

get the game disc to iso form as chilli said, then use daemon tools to run it. But yeah, $30 will grab ya a new dvd drive :slight_smile:

The game probably has files in the reg , in the user profile etc aswell as the game folder.

could get this old 1 out I would buy a new 1 but I can’t, this is an HP touchsmart pc IQ500.
it was the very first of the touchsmart series and with the the whole thing is slimline. (just look at pic)

Issues: I Don’t know how to open it up to get to the cd driver let alone get in out, I have searched the net and didn’t find anything to show me how to open this bitch up.

:yucky::yucky:

I’d go the third option use the hammer. I remember in the early 90s i used a pick to modify a comodore case to fit a 486 motherboard lol worked a treat though it didn’t look flash

if you cant find a means to sort it out : http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=658_789&products_id=16076