Mole getting owned on BF2 Forums

LMFAO Major Reboot takes aboot to this little tard.

Showing 1 to 13 of 13 posts
Show: 1020304050 per page
[COLOR=#5d5d5e]1[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0]majorreboot[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
42 posts
[CENTER][COLOR=#3075b0] [/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
Well, the days of our friendly wake GAMEPOP kicking everyone for glancing at him sideways are well and truly gone…After the valid complaints about his overzealous ban stick , it appears he has thrown a hissyfit and decided to leave wake island to the mercy of the uber-tards, just to teach us all a lesson…

Surely this is not the real reason for the now total lack of policing on tard island? Surely someone who is meant to act in a non-biased and professional manner to regulate gaming has not taken his bat and ball and gone home after being reigned in a little bit for putting people in jail faster then Texas can execute prisoners?

Well it seems so…ever since the community stated that perhaps things had swung just a little too far towards the fascist bullyboy side as far as gameop policy on wake was concernred, there has been a complete and utter lack of any gameop involvement at all! And I mean not a sign of a gameop anywhere at anytime!

One day, it seemed out friendly neighbourhood gameop had built himself a permament hut on tard island and you couldn’t tale a stroll past the airfield without getting kicked for jaywalking, the next, its like someone has locked up all the gameops in a box and thrown away the key!

Tk’ing, force tk’ing, blowing up assets… commanders artying own troops… yes folks… the inmates have well and truly taken over the asylum once again…

What the fark is going on? This game is struggling to hold a full server anyway without letting the tards run free! And run free they are!

Surely we can have an occasional gameop pop in during 3pm-9pm tard hour to wave the ban stick about a bit…and NOT for the regulars baiting and taunting each other a bit…but for the INSANE amount of tardism going on at the tard farm…

It seems to me that a certain gameop has decided to punish us all for our backlash against him by handing over law and order to the tards…

Maybe the gameops have come in as new players and ARE the tards!?

One day its Queensland police circe 1980…next it’s the fargin wild west!

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 11:59am
[COLOR=#3075b0]Permalink[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=#3075b0]MoleinatoR[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
736 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
DO YOU HAVE A LIFE
SERIOUSLY SHUT UP

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:05pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
43 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[INDENT]DO YOU HAVE A LIFE
SERIOUSLY SHUT UP[/INDENT]

The irony being that the biggest waste of time troll in GA has posted within 2 seconds to tell me to shutup and get a life! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What’s wrong kid? mummy not paying you enough sttention since she ran off with the garbage man?

Do you EVER have anything constructive to add to these forums Mole? Or just abusive, negative pre-packed bullcrap?

You amuse me troll…go back under your rock now…

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:13pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=#3075b0]MoleinatoR[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
737 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
Coming from some old retard who has nothing better to do than sit and home and tell stories about bf2.

When i finish school i wont be here anymore. Ill be doing TAFE then Uni, then im set.

What you been up to?

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:37pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
45 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[INDENT]Coming from some old retard who has nothing better to do than sit and home and tell stories about bf2.

When i finish school i wont be here anymore. Ill be doing TAFE then Uni, then im set.

What you been up to?[/INDENT]

If you must know moron, I only discovered gaming when a mate from the airforce introduced me to BF2 quite late in the piece and I love it. I have no issue being an older gamer and I think little tards like you will be surprised how many of us are around. I post here to try to keep the gaming experience in GA fair to all and choose to post when I think the policing has swung too far one way or the other.

And spiteful little comments like yours little boy do nothing except make me ROFL! So keep em coming!

PS Good luck with the toilet cleaning course at TAFE.

Oh! Sorry I didn’t answer your question…What have I been up to?

Well, when I finished school, I completed a degree in computer science and pure maths, then went on to obtain my commercial flying licence, and have just obtained my command on a 737-800 for a major airline. The last month I was kitesurfing in Greece and just before that I became the proud owner of a Jeanuae 39i cruising yacht, which takes up a lot of my time. In fact I can see it from my harbourside apartment here in Mosman,…mmmm she looks lovely…

What else ya wanna know ya pimply faced twat?

(PS I know I should know better but MAN THAT FELT GOOD!)

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:43pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0]mrdangleberries[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
265 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[INDENT][INDENT]Coming from some old retard who has nothing better to do than sit and home and tell stories about bf2.

What you been up to?[/INDENT]I only discovered gaming when A mate from the airforce introdiced me to BF2 and I love it. I have no issue being an older gamer and I think little tards like you will be surprised how many of us are around.

And snappy little comments like yours little boy do nothing except make me ROFL! So keep em coming![/INDENT]

Schoolboy vs Military man, I wonder who the most respect goes to.

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:49pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0]Llama[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
2039 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
Play inf

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:49pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=#3075b0]ddemonzen[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
5 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
this thread…

makes my life worth living again.

thank you. thank you all.

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:50pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
46 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
I try my best…its like shooting fish in a barrel though…

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:53pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=#3075b0]Whitey304[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
New South Wales
627 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
Pretty sure G.A are looking to recruit more game opps for BF2 right now …Might be a good time to fill out the application and have a go…The problem being, Beef is riddled with idiots, and they wreck the game for their own ego.

The few that want to just play a game with some restraint, i.e step aside if someone gets the jet, rather than team kill, are few and far between. Its across the board in all servers at the moment…But…I ask those that watch this happen, what are you doing about it? Sure, express our annoyance in these forums, blame the opps…Maybe, we should do something about it ourselves ; ) …fill out the tmr’s needed and do our bit to clean it up… Otherwise…look what happens when we just ignore it…

[INDENT][INDENT]Coming from some old retard who has nothing better to do than sit and home and tell stories about bf2.

What you been up to?[/INDENT]If you must know moron, I only discovered gaming when a mate from the airforce introduced me to BF2 quite late in the piece and I love it. I have no issue being an older gamer and I think little tards like you will be surprised how many of us are around. I post here to try to keep the gaming experience in GA fair to all and choose to post when I think the policing has swung too far one way or the other.

And spiteful little comments like yours little boy do nothing except make me ROFL! So keep em coming!

PS Good luck with the toilet cleaning course at TAFE.

Oh! Sorry I didn’t answer your question…What have I been up to?

Well, when I finished school, I completed a degree in computer science and pure maths, then went on to obtain my commercial flying licence, and have just obtained my command on a 737-800 for a major airline. The last month I was kitesurfing in Greece and just before that I became the proud owner of a Jeanuae 39i cruising yacht, which takes up a lot of my time. In fact I can see it from my harbourside apartment here in Mosman,…mmmm she looks lovely…

What else ya wanna know ya pimply faced ****?

(PS I know I should know better but MAN THAT FELT GOOD!)[/INDENT]

And just for the record…I loved your responce…lmao.

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 12:56pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
47 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
I enjoyed it too…I know I should just ignore single-celled organisms like Mole but sometimes it’s just too much fun to set the record straight…

Filled out two incident reports just last night…but it’s like holding back the tide… By the way…how are you supposed to catch the half-wit team flashers on the carrier? Screenshot of a white screen? They are the most annoying tards of the whole tard species…

Tardus-screenshottus maximus - A common tard found on the deck of the USS Essex between the hours of 3pm to 9pm or any school holidays…

or

Tardus-forceteamkillus - a spitefilled subhuman , probably abuse by their parents from a young age, usually lurking behind a jet waiting to punish.

or

Tardus - Molinus - A GA forum troll with an anger filled heart who has delusions of grandeur just because he has managed to reach year 11 at school after being there for 16 years. Destined to be asking “do you want fries with that”.

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 01:04pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0]Ambush[/COLOR]
GameOp
Newcastle, New South Wales
2192 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
You my friend are the biggest dreamer I have ever met…

[COLOR=#3075b0]www.aussiepubclan.gamerdna.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 01:06pm
[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=#3075b0]Whitey304[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
New South Wales
628 posts
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#3075b0][/COLOR]
[INDENT]I enjoyed it too…I know I should just ignore single-celled organisms like Mole but sometimes it’s just too much fun to set the record straight…

Filled out two incident reports just last night…but it’s like holding back the tide… By the way…how are you supposed to catch the half-wit team flashers on the carrier? Screenchot of a white screen? They are the most annoying tards of the whole tard species…[/INDENT]

Download the B.R’s mate…screen shot tardisim from them and submit it… Its going to take a community effort to clean up the servers…anyone who gives a damn is going to have to help…don’t rely on others to do our dirty work…if it means 50 players with gamesmanship left at the end of it…then good job.

[COLOR=#646464]Saturday 08 August 2009, 01:06pm
[/COLOR]

LOL soooo owned :laugh:

lmfao

Loved it, very witty.