Missing Link

Hey I played Links new map last night on DFNCL. Fast and Furious with no chance of anyone zoning it out.

I stuffed the SS but ended up with 101kills for about 80 deaths. I think about 4 players from each team got over 100 so its a pretty intense map.

Well Done mate, great design. Everyone siad they loved it. Apart from the people on the end of my AT4 who wanted to cycle. :lol:

Lmao, good to hear dude!!

Well done guys, keep up the good work

Blow Ya 8)

Good to see there is a fantasic map to replace my beloved AHF Heavy Metal so it will be intresting to see how long this map will last on the DFNCL rotation :wink:

I have also had Pay and Tomby put this map in DFW rotation as well for ya link :smiley:

Good map, no long boring running back to the action, i must of come in late i only got 65 kills, get 100 1 day. Thanks for the stat merge Mocha looks more respectable now, just a little.

:oops: thx guy’s and nice kills

p.s.wot is the name of the map

Good question link i can’t remember lol, very small, plenty of stacked up containers, psp in middle of zone in middle of map, same on both ends…

Dont bring a gun would be the map in rotation and np on the stat merge 8)

Found it

Thats heavy metal ya fool :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol well done mate.

hey had to redraw this in my link mobile number search but was good to read link made a dfncl aspect hooah, fark i truely miss bhd and still i am yet to meet that performance in online play “yes bf2 is closest” but it farkin sucks and has shit net shooting code. hooah link and get ya arse incontact with me asap. wow a 2005 post revived :smiley: i swear i want to upload bhd when i am in sydney on monday :stuck_out_tongue: