Mad_Mac's Pc

Was recently looking at getting a 2nd gtx570 for my rig but with my current card running all games with high settings etc I thought whats the point…

So i had some spare cash for the pc and searched for days online for something too buy but couldn’t find anything cool…So i decided to go down the GPU watercooling path lol(I’m sure i’ve said many times i’d never do it but what the hell)…

Sexy naked card…

It took a solid 2hrs to get the waterblock on honestly doing these mods hurts my head more then fixing a 2 million dollar machine at work lol…

After 5hrs of cutting/joining/adjusting hoses and fitting 4 new blue led fans all went very well…:wink2:

So job done whats nexts aaarrrhhh most likely a 2nd card with waterblock down the track…(6 months +)… So the main gain (besides the fun of fitting it) Original temps where 40c idle/65 load with water cpu @ 4.2 gpu temps are 34c idle/46 load (gaming) very impressive imo…:wink2:

That’s awesome mac, sexy full cover block too.

It’s funny how people change their minds, lol.

it wouldnt be fun without changing your mind a few hundred times lol.

Looks shit hot Mac

Now you know you’ll need a second rad … let the planning begin again !!

damn mac thats real sexy

nice dude

That looks fuckn impressive Mac, and even better are the temps, not to mention the noise reduction. WIN WIN .

Yeh bloody awesome. Combined with your sleeving it’s one goddamn neat PC.

yeh thats shit hot

Cheers guys…:wink2: I’m real happy with the temp drop considering i had a top end cooler on the card(Gainward gtx570 phantom) which was very surprising was expecting maybe 10c drop but not a 20c drop…:blink: Happy Days…

Had to add a friend for the first card as it was getting lonely… lol. Well and truely ready to destroy Bf3 in max settings its gonna be epic…As far as performance well its insane 11k 3dmark11, all games Max settings holding 60fps etc very happy…

:wink2::wink2:

Sweet Mac, that’s some serious grunt you’ve got there now.

Gonna put the second card under water too?

sexy mate …I like that card. Now im further behind … so much to do zzzzz.

lolz the coolant looks like lemonade

Taste good too cabby lol…Watercooling on the 2nd card will happen nip but not for a while…:wink2: