Long time, no see!

Hey all,
It’s been a while, how are we all???
Im good, living arrangements have change since i was last on here and now i have moved from Liverpool to Hill Top, in the southern highlands.

So what you guys plating these days??
Miss being part of the team and having plenty of scrims…

Gday Matey, good to here from ya.

BC2 is being played by a few of us, but all waiting for BF3 :slight_smile:

Keen to get your game on again hey? If you got BC2, us regulars are normally on each night in ts having a pub game or 4 :slight_smile:

good to see ya Ice, we don’t war atm, but i think once BF3 comes back i’m sure we’ll play that in a ladder

Bf3 cabby your dreamin m8 its mw3 all the way…I just luv the fact that mw3’s gonna be just like the last 2 POS which have turned the cod series into a joke…Yeah cabby’s right its BF3 all the way.:wink2:

^ LOL

Ah COD, you used to be cool.

Good to hear from you Iceman.

i haven’t got BC2 but am undecided whether to get MW3 OR BF3. will have to keep an eye on whats happening with them. would be good to scrim again…

we’ll alk be getting BF3, as MW3 is just the same bloody thing and its full of idiots

mw3 is a single player option. ill get it for the campaign but probably on the xbox so the kids can play it…BF3 all the fuken way…

Glad to see your alive and kicken Ice

Good to see ya dropping in Ice! As you may have noticed, everyone’s become rather bitter with CoD :laugh:. Fortunately everything seen about BF3 is looking solid, so everyone’s holding out for October to roll on through!

looks like it night be worth me getting BF3 at the end of the year…