Lol Anyone playing League of Legends?

just been mucking with this for the last 3 days seems to be pretty good just wondering if anyone else is playing as i need help haha

get BC2 ya bush pig :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah theres a few on here that play it, i used but since i changed pc i havent loaded it back on, not a bad game tbh

Yeh, myself, Tel, Chum, Carbs and iinsom play, tho except for iinsom we’re level 30. Matchin with low levels tends to bring rape. Even if your skill is decent the lack of masteries and runes hurts.

Still, i’ll join a smurf game every now and then if you’re keen :shades:

meh, im over lol now

bc2 all the way :smiley:

haha

well i will have to lvl up so i can leave my noob lvl :slight_smile:

and ill wait for bc2 just to make sure u all get addicted and its just not some waw crap :stuck_out_tongue:

plus sc2 is comign i can feel it…

Forget LoL … Play HoN :laugh:

i value your opinion nicky but its wrong :tongue2:

forget hon, play bc2 :smiley:

Play whatever you guys want, but when I play BC2, i expect to see and hear from you all in the taking of my BC2 virginity.

:smiley:

You’ll been find just aim and shoot its not that hard…

I’m not saying it’s hard!
I just thought it’d be cool if everyone is there for my first time of BC2!
I reckon I’d own you Mac :wink:

Omg lol…

:blink:

Mac I don’t get you, your very confusing…

lol?

(Omg lol)…Ok i’ll explain it the omg part was for your comment (I just thought it’d be cool if everyone is there for my first time of BC2!) and the lol part was for you owning me…:wink2:

Hahahaha ahhhh I see! xD
Bring it on :stuck_out_tongue:

rofl bags being on mac’s team…lol jks, nah mate, u will learn quickly from us kool kids. u seem to be quite active on the forums…that enthusiasm on the battlefield will help heaps :wink: