Hey guys!

Sup guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself, have been playing on the OE Gunmaster #2 server since CQ release and have 2 accounts which are usually on at the same time, Dysstatic and DysstaticX. We run around knifing alot :wink:

Just wanna say, server is great. Look forward to coming home every day from work and jumping on… But I got banned for saying homosexual on my main account today (Dysstatic). Was wondering if you guys could lift the ban?

Add me in Origin/Battlelog! :smiley:

Cheers!

Phil

Hi Phil, odd that thats the reason you got banned. Im sure a server admin will contact you shortly

UPDATE - You should be unbanned. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Hi Phil,

We have an automatic admin service on our servers. Apart of that service is a cussing which warns players who swear too much. After 3 warns you get banned for several hours. I’ll get on the server and make sure your ban is lifted.

Thanks for playing on our server though. Its great that you are always returning to it. Maybe you should apply for our clan? We are always looking for new recruits who just like to play for fun.

Murdoch

Hi Phil, odd that thats the reason you got banned. Im sure a server admin will contact you shortly

Yup lol, was definitely odd, but I do remember cussing/whatever a couple times over the last few weeks, didn’t realize they built up over weeks and weeks though lol… Nevermind!!

Thanks for playing on our server though. Its great that you are always returning to it. Maybe you should apply for our clan? We are always looking for new recruits who just like to play for fun.

No, thank you! We thoroughly enjoy it, best Gun Master server I’ve found, is always loaded with players, and always see the same people there. Great fun! Definitely interested in joining the clan, will submit an application on my first day off (Monday) for both my accounts. Until then, hope to see everyone on the server!

And keep watching your back. I might be round the next corner ready to stab you in the neck :wink:

Cheers!

Phil

Phil,

Thank you seriously for playing on the server. The reason behind making it GunMaster was the lack of GunMaster 24/7 servers in the region. We are proud to keep the Server as GunMaster as long as the gamemode remains popular.

Look forward to your application mate.