Help needed!

So am looking at getting a xbox 360 - couple quick questions though. JB have what seems a pretty good deal atm for a 4gb console, but I’m really not sure if 4gb is enough in the long run, and if it’s not, in what format can one get extra storage?

Note, PC will still be my first gaming preference in terms of games like BF3/Skyrim etc. etc., will only really be looking at sports/racing games to play with mates etc. etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujSDOUSMHts[/ame]

get an external hard drive, bigger than any internal 360 drive

forget 4gb mate. A few saved games, download a few demos and its full. You can upgrade later and the deals make it enticing but the games they give with the deals are often shit or have no resale value either. Updates and downloaded able content will chew that up

Nah no games etc. in the deal, is just a deal for the console and it’s accessories - from what I can see they’re usually around $250, and JB has 'em for $150. Just looking on ebay it looks like you can get an extra xbox hdd for relatively cheap ($70 for a 250gb) which in total still comes up cheaper than just buying a 250gb to start with.

If you’re just using it for media playback, I’m sure it’ll be fine. But you will want a big hard drive for games (ripping games to HDD).

Get an older one and mod it. Its not hard and ive got a spare chip you can have for free. Then you dont need to pay for shitty console games. The only problem with a chiped xbox is even though they work on line i wouldnt do it They can brick your box. BUt xbox live has a monthly fee and who wants to pay to play online multiplayer games anyway