Gtx 460's anyone

Hey gents anyone interested in a couple of Asus gtx 460’s $310 Delivered…1 is only 2 months old before i put them on ebay…

im prolly gonna sell my whole rig … anyone want that :stuck_out_tongue: it has a customized case :stuck_out_tongue:

rofl mac… you just cant help yourself ( i have been toying with the idea maself lol )

id ebay em mte … will easily get that $$

start your own thread ultra

560s got to ya huh

id wager the 6870’s did

I think its a impulse buy not sure yet maybe 570’s or hd6950’s or ? fuck I cant decide but its gotta be new lol…

woah big spender :stuck_out_tongue:

if your looking at that … id go the 570 http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1177&products_id=16545

as it compares with a 6970, leaving the 6950 behind … and only $70 more ( $140 for the pair)

Tempting…

damn, money is a little tight atm, otherwise id snap them up!!

[COLOR=“Red”]BLEEEEEEEEEEEP[/COLOR]

[COLOR=“Yellow”]Bananas.[/COLOR]

nice language mate . . .

I think you need to harden up buzz
Ultra have you even played a game since you built that computer ?
And the 460’s are mine

haha yeah ive played several games … i just dont have time for it … and would rather put it in the new car as i use that everyday

Ill give you $30 for it

Oi cunt ring me

Id add at least $50 for that…lol

are you fucking serious you call that bad language where me and Mac come form that is a term of endearment

So bleep bleep your own bananas

BANANAS!

maybe you could of kept it to a PM, rather then hijack a thread . . .

And no, i dare say 90% of us on here dont need language like that.

lol

he bought the cards buz lol.

as to the language… only reg users can read any thread. If its in the chatbox that anyone can read i will edit it out.

If the language in threads/ts isnt suitable … pm me or chilli and it will be sorted

Whilst i dont mind so much, Buzz has a point. Its simply a matter of respect. Some membesr dont like it so please tone it down a bit please Instrument.

This is the way it has been and will always be.

Im a C bomber from way back but at the same time all members need to be considered.

Cheers