G'day Team

Hey Guys,

Long time no speak thats for sure, just checking in to say a bit of a hello seeing that i have caught the BFBC2 bug and am throughly hooked.

Hopefully i’ll see you guys in game, and maybe i could return to practice with you all, if Chilli will have me ha.

Anyway better get back to it,

Cheers,

Geppy

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]rosetta stone software[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]rosetta stone software[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000] uses a combination of images, text, and sound, with difficulty levels increasing as the student progresses, in order to teach various vocabulary terms and grammatical functions intuitively, without drills or translation. [/COLOR][COLOR=red]ishiner[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]

For sure mate, would love to see you back. Glad you have kept in contact over the last year or two.

The offical season hasnt kicked off yet.

We have our own server which we are in most nights

just do a search in the INGAME browser for “Oceanic”

Let me know if you think you have the time to be an active member.

You can also add OE members to your friends list, look at this thread for our soldier names.

http://oceaniceagles.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7468