Future prospects

Hello,

A few of you seen my message on your chat room. I’ll be moving to Japan around dec 10th. Should be back online by dec 20th or so depending on how hard it is to get everything settled in, unpacked, an adjust to a 12 hour difference in time. I bite at jet lag, So might be a while before I fully adjust to things.

Right now I mostly play Conquest with experience in 8v8 conquest TWL ruleset. I have teamwork ability, good communication skills, an alot of leadership ability.

At this time I would just like to get to know some of you. I tested out my ping to a oceanic server…about 156ish from the west coast of the U.S so It’s playable for me.

I have a 2.0+ K/D with all kits, I prefer assault or medic, I have a 97% carl hit % so if you need someone to whip those around I’m cool. Stats are not as important as team play, But I like to add this in as I like to show my hand up front, instead of shyin away from anything.

Well guys, Sorry this is so long, Figured I would give you as much info on me as I could. If you got any questions for me, please feel free to ask. I’ll keep looking around the site from time to time an ask any questions that pop into my head.

Have a nice morning.

Kazumi.

Thanks for dropping in mate.

Sounds like you understand the importance of team play over just Public servers…

Have you been part of any clan before? How did you find us?

Maybe you could head up the first Japanese OE Chapter…lol…first Japan…then the world

As of now I am in TAW, they don’t really have a oceanic Division so I am looking into different clans that have good structure an have something going. I don’t wanna be in a new clan that is just starting comps, I wanna get in, practice, learn the strats, an compete to have fun with my clan mates.

I understand clans don’t accept a player that is currently enrolled in a clan. Thus I am just wanting to meet/greet members an see if this clan would fit my personality an goals.

As long as the ping rates stay under 150 I would be perfectly fine with the 1 hour time difference, as I currently scrim at a +3 time difference.

Solo play, Rambo style actions don’t win fights, a single guy with a High K/D does not win a match. A good K/d does help, dont get me wrong. But a good team that works well together, is flexible, an has a desire to win will always beat teams that have a few one man army mentality guys.

Pretty much this is why I looked at your clan, since you guys seem to have your stuff together, an seem very mature.

You said you check in with other clans, Please don’t inform my current clan of my interest in your clan. I’ve informed them I am moving in Dec to Japan, However I am a leading officer for my division an this would threaten both my position, my scrims, an my ability to compete for the next 4 months. When I move I’ll be more then happy to introduce you to my Acting commander an he will be able to assure you I am a good member/player.

Yer no worries mate, we dont do reference checks as such.

I have done some of TAW’s graphic desgn work in the past, a few years back, cant remmeber who I was talking to then but it was all CSS based.

If ya want to play a few social BC2 games with us, jump into our TS server and say hello.

IP : 202.131.94.78
PORT : 9978

BestGN’s server is passworded : [COLOR=yellow]jellyjar[/COLOR]

Is that TS3? or two? I typed in the server address 202.131.94.78:9978 did I make a mistake somewere? also Is that password for the BC2 server or for the TS?

Yea, I cant get it to work, I have confirmed all fields are right, I got Address, port, an Nickname filled in. Is there something else? or was there a typo maybe?

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Ill check. If any other Admins are on can you look into this for me as well

Yup Downloaded it, But it’s not letting me in, I’ll re-download it again an try again.

is there a cap in the password?

No, I don’t beleive there were any caps in the password. Maybe it has changed, I can’t really remember at this point. Someone who does will chime in.

Touch hard to read, lol. Maybe it’s this stupid uni mac I’m using?

Crap even worse…lol Having trouble getting it adjusted right, views fine on my PC but not when I host it

Anyways all fields are right, Unless theres something in the more tab I don’t see. Idk why it’s not connecting other then a password

It might be this network I am on, I am at work on our open network, Might not have that port open, I get off in about an hour. So I’ll be able to try it again when I get into my place.

The port in the pic above is 9987

The one i posted is 9978

Try 9987

Ha…It suddenly worked…No changes…Just went to adjust it…clicked the book marked link instead of manage…An it worked…haha weird!

Just letting you know that its TS3 and in this new one the IP and Port are seperated, unlike the old TS2 where they were connected by the “:”

As you can see in Chilli’s screenie, make sure you fill in the IP, the Port, the Nickname and the server password - Don’t have the server address as “202.131.94.78:9978” as the IP and Port are not supposed to be together.