e3 2010

Some cool new stuff out so far at E3, like the new MP for Medal of Honor and some new BC2 stuff

MOH

BC2

COD BOPS

and for those with a console, NFS Hot Pursuit is getting remade by the look of it.

Please oh please bring back blasting music from choppers. Nothing is as epic as flying into a hotspot with Ride of the Valkyries playing.

The BC2 video with CCR playing over the top was awesome.

Wait, what?! You could actually do that in BF2? That would be awesome.

Black Ops is looking pretty decent too.

Sweet add-on for Bc2 the vietnam theme has surely pissed of the guys making Cod Black ops lol…

In BF:Vietnam you could play various Vietnam-era songs out of the vehicles radios. On one hand, it was awesome, on the other, they defiantly could hear you coming.

Surfin Bird was always a popular choice :P.

HAHA, I hope they put that back in.

LMAO. The only thing that annoys me about this is its not an upgrade but an ad on. its not like just adding maps or weapons.

Im gonna pump out a little Credence in the Chopper…Nothing like the sounds of “Run through the Jungle” blarring!!..lol

Haha, going to make the game more enjoyable for me, that’s for sure. Fortunate son is a classic.

[I]Some folks are born made to wave the flag
OH they’re red, white and blue

[/I]

right on brother…lol

I think ill have my chopper badges early but you don’t want to ride with me because the music is gonna be so damn loud ill be a moving target… :laugh:

o…m…g

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nice pink lol