Does this happen alot?

I just played a game of Cod4 (broadcast) and was the first person of the round to get both air support & chopper support yet was unable to use them at all … i guess im just curious as to why, are you only given a certain amount of time to use them?

not sure why you couldnt use them … but if you get a support … its there until you use it … but cant get like 2 a/s up your sleeve.

in a single run … if you dont use the a/s … but get another 2 kills … its just chopper alone … and you wont get a uav or anything until you use it.

yeh if u get a uav, but dont use it and u get an airstrike that uav disapears and becomes the air strike and then the same if u get a choppa but if u couldnt use them at all then seems odd

yea ok because i did get a/s first but was under fire so i didn’t want to use it, then i managed to get another 2 more kills… but during the round i continuously press ‘6’ it said chopper support was unavailable

musta been another choppa out or one coming

Indeed, can only be one Air Strike or Chopper on the map at one time.

that’s a lie patty. occasionally the games messes up and u can have 2 a/s at the same time. but i don’t know how to make it happen on demand or even why it does happen

Then it’s not a lie. I’ve never seen 2 a/s at once, and if it does ever happen then it is clearly a glitch.

just coz it cant be done on demand doesn’t make it less of a lie lol. what should be said is that as a general rule only 1 can be used at a time. not that its not possible to have 2 at the same time

yeh, somethign on the map woulda stopped ya using it.

And yes, I’ve seen it a number of times where the game screws up and launches 2 airstrikes. On a +FF server on bog, it was like the apocalypse :laugh:

Still waiting to see 2 choppers at once :stuck_out_tongue:

If the choppers attacked each other, that would be epic :smiley:

If the choppers attacked each other, it would also be a ****ing relief. I don’t use LMG’s, and I’m sick of being the only one to try and shoot it down with a ****ing pistol or MP5 whilst the people LMG’s or Assault weapons run around giving the other team more easy targets to shoot at, and thus helping them get more choppers for them to not shoot down :frowning:

I’ll educate you on the meaning of a lie…

A lie is when you deliberately tell somebody something that is false. You are using the term in the wrong context.

That means that what patty said is 100% NOT A LIE and what you said about him lying 100% incorrect.

It is not a general rule that 1 a/s can be used at a time, it is the NORM that only one can be used at a time, it is a GLITCH if two happen to used at a time.

That would actually be a good thing!

rofl nip the new grammar nazi :stuck_out_tongue:

Also patty choppers aren’t as bad as you think really. Yes pub teams generally are full of retards that dont’ want to save themselves, but that shouldn’t stop you taking it down! As soon as a chopper is on the map I change my class to the stock LMG, because if some rando doesn’t get me the chopper sure as hell will. Screw looking for help, 1 round later the chopper is goneskies and you’re back on your other gun. Otherwise I’ll be spending 5 or 6 rounds dying cause of it and the mp5 doing sweet crap all to help me out.

Whats the best kit to use to take a chopper down? lol yea i use up all my mp5 amo on the chopper (maybe i shouldn’t)

if you’re team ain’t helping quickest way is the LMG (stock class is fine), takes about 1.25 clips i think, 1 if your team have at least hit it with stray bullets. Rockets also do the trick but you’re bloody lucky to hit anythin with em that’s more than 5ft away :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never been able to hit jack shit with a RPG, never.

glitch yes but i ve seen it a few times