COD5 : World at War

seriously azza your a cod whore…did you ever play cod+expansion and cod2…cod3 is not worthy of the name…

how does an arty strike replace the helo and the DoW replace air strike. Air strike is bomb bomb bomb, like the arty, and DoW hunts down people like the chopper…:huh:

and to top it off, the kill score is the same. stupid people can’t label for shit.

it should read this:

Artillery Strike
Frag five enemy combatants and you get to select a strike zone on the map. A few seconds later…whammo! The artillery shells hit the target. This of course replaces CoD4’s AIR STRIKE.
Dogs of War
In a bizarre twist, if you frag seven enemy soldiers, you get to release Attack Dogs onto your foe. The dogs chase down and kill the enemy. They will also see out any camped units hiding in the weeds. DoW replaces the CoD4 CHOPPER.

and another thing, Pyromaniacs are fire bugs not grenade whore.
Bouncing Betty’s were known as Jumping Jacks…these developers really need to label things right. but all the perks sound good

haha, dogs of war, so awesome. Bet you can’t kill the ****s either.

cod whore … well… as OE has a cod division … and bestgn runs cod4 … and COD : WW is gaining huge hype … when it arrives … and if i can get a pre-release linux version for BestGN … We will be knee deep in a big hit …

I love the series … and from the info released so … WW will be a damn good game… probably one of the better ww2 games i reckon… especially since they run the cod4 engine…

I think this next installment will be a damn big hit for Best … i just pray the linux files come early … and some quick setting tests can be done … that way Best will be straight off the bat with some choice servers and might pull a fair crowd off the node/ga/gamingsa servers … as i dont dout they will run stock standard fair .

Im trying to find out if the yankee version will run over here … as ill grab a copy from usa … since it will release pre australia … still no word on when we are even getting the damn thing :frowning:

tf2 … meh … cod:ww … oh yeah

Yer, this will be great but I got a feeling I will get bored of it like I did COD4. Needless to say, we will be looking for a squad to enter into this ladder so people who do want to play it will more than likley get the opportunity to play it competitivley

ok chilli … i promise not to kill you for 1 month when it comes out :slight_smile:

that should keep ya goin for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

:dry: i doubt it’ll be as awesome as COD: United Offensive multiplayer, best wwII mp imo. And Infinity Ward arn’t making it so i reckon it won’t be quite the same much like COD3 was