BF2 Video

Guys I am going to capture some video of trainng over the coming weeks and make a short BF2 film.

I dont want it to be serious at all and am looking for staged ideas.

[LIST]
[]The marching and the jeep running over everyone.
[
]C4 the squad off the Square roof
[*]the whole squad standing facing away, a sniper runs in from behind and lays two clays…someone in the middle of the pack turns around to see what the noise was…KABOOM, everyone dies.
[/LIST]

any ideas…

post away…

plane crashing into all of us is always fun or a tank running over us…

i’d like to make a tea bagging video an add on from the “tea bagging practical” video including new ways of killing someone then tea bagging them…

I remember some funny pics of Brett standing on a jeep with C4 on wake and swift hitting him in the head with the wing of a plane and both of them blowing up…

I want to do 4 clips tonight, two involve the whole team and I will need a couple of volunters for a couple of skits.

some noob flying a chopper off the carrier and doing a backflip and everyone dies…:happy:

or me and woven could do our awesome supa duper plane stunt. Woven flys bomber i fly chopper, i fall out of chopper and hold e and land in plane safely, and yes we’ve done it before

Yes Ive sen you guys do that. What bloody map was that on, I think it wasa SF wasnt it cause it had 4 silos

Lmao yeah timmy and I have done that before. On wake, i was in the jet, tim had just gotten the chopper. I bailed out and straight in.

I thought backfliping blackhawks was my thing…Wait a minute…