BF2 Patch 1.5 Release!

also 17min to download the 1.5 patch is epic

Im guessing the people that are still running the 1.41 patch wont be able to play Bf2?

yes. that is correct.

download the patch from ur isp scratchy, so it doesnt get metered.

EDIT: What ISP ARE you with scratchy???

Just make sure you dont Alt+Tab…it FUKS your game.

No one laugh… what the hell is a ISP?

… & i don’t really want to download a file that is over 2g, maybe they can make the file smaller just for Scratchy, i have the extra maps anyways

INTERWEB SERVIS PROVIDR

SO WHAT IS IT? WHO GIVES U INTARNET?

Optus

Hmm, best get someone else to download it for u, pref on Bigpuddle or Interl33t. Otherwise attempt it yourself. Only took me 20 minutes on ADSL2. You should be able to do better on cable, right?

Get Tim/Chilli/Dragon to send you a copy on DVD Scratchy. Should only take a day to get there seeing as your all in Brisseh/Gold Coast

That’s not necessary, I’ll download it one day :yucky:

you will need it soon because they will relaunch the ladder with a pro mod that will require it to be installed

aaaaa

5th time i’ve started to download this bloody patch. Godamn internet disconnecting at random percents.

Maybe try a download manager like DTA if you are a FF user, will pick up where it left off if your net keeps dropping out.

wow fml

Failed again.

firefox lets you restart it

I have ff

Keeps coming up download server can’t be found or something crap.

Fkn internode dl mirrors :frowning:

ahaaaa, i use GameArena, fast and reliable

i use node cause its free traffic :stuck_out_tongue:

did you try downloading via a download manager?

Internode, and Gamearena will not let you resume a download if the download has no activity for 5-10 minutes.

If you use a download manager, make sure it is using only 1 thread. Node, at least kill any other simultaneous download threads. Using a download manager should auto-resume the download if it is dropped and also within the resume threshold of Node.

You should be looking at something like FreshDownload. Or one of the DLM’s linked from the Fx plugin; http://www.flashgot.net