BF2 1.5 Patch

Latest

[COLOR=yellow][Battlefield 2] Battlefield 2 Update 1.50 status [/COLOR]
There has been a lot of discussions on the Battlefield forums regarding the Battlefield 2 Update 1.50, so this is to let you all know what’s happening.

Update 1.50 is still in development, we have held back on releasing the update as we have become aware of and are taking preventative measures against 3rd party tools which have been severely affecting everyone’s playing experience recently by crashing dedicated servers, clients as well as allowing account spoofing. We hope you understand our decision to delay the release to resolve these issues rather than releasing early with a need to update again.
We are looking to release this update by Winter of this year.

thats like 11 months away :mad2:

…but US winter usually is our summer…so that means it should be out soon

It wont happen.

BF2 is dead in the eyes of the developers.

Wash your mouth out with Soap! :tongue2:

Tim says what everyone but Chilli is thinking :wink2:

patch be nice but a nice new PC only BF game would be alot better

BF3 is like Starcraft 2, it will probably be 10 years before the next real battle field game comes out. Surely the devlopers would think that it is worth their while to make the new game, it would possibly be more popular then CoD4 has been.

they couldnt make a BF game the size of BF2 with COD graphics. Would need an ubeleivable PC to run it. The maps are too big too epic, too much happeneing with all the vehicles. I dont think technology will supoort it but yer of corse in the future

Imgine 64 players on a COD4 map
…LAG FEST

and Patty, Im sure when you get cable you would appreciate the scale of BF2 :stuck_out_tongue:

there are 50+ slot cods around(o/seas) … and not laggy … its as much the server connection as much as client pcs … but ive had a look at a 44 slotter … and wasnt overly chunked ( even on the old pig)

one thing ive noticed in bf2 so far is hit rego … :yucky:

Frontlines??? Uses the UT3 engine which is way more powerful than COD4 one.

I could probably try and appreciate it now if I was mean, and wanted to make Tim go and sort out another cd key :sweat:. That, and I see no point trying to get into a game that is pretty obviously dying :wink2:

bf2 dead??? isn’t bf2 still the most played online game?

WoW

Aside from that, seems to be lacking somewhat in terms of clans in Australia nowadays from what I’ve noticed, which is mainly what I was talking about.

PATTY! You spelt wow like WoW, as in that game that must never be mentioned on this forum.

WoW WoW WoW

Waste of Well-earned :wink2:

Ah, well you can forgive me for not knowing that.

just another pattyism

Lol oh how I could go on about WoW… but I won’t :tongue2:

Someone mentioned hit rego? What’s that? Never seen it before… :ermm:

lol mrt thats the only frustrating thing about bf2