BestGN Gungame

Server is up and running on stock maps

Should jump in fora break from the norm :slight_smile:

202.131.94.78:28970

Running on Lepkos v1.2 ( i used to have his Beta 2 running previously) and looks nice and polished.

ay man, can u plz change it from HC? hc is the worst idea ever for gungame

I second that motion, gungame HC is of the game, there’s no point to any of the guns cos the all kill in practically one bullet.

yeah had a quick whirl the other day, u get 30 health? pistol shot to the leg gets a kill. maybe just how the mod is or can it be changed.

Other than that, pretty good, ive seen some good players in there already.

havent played our GG yet but if its HC i dont really think i would want to :S just makes it to easy 1 shot and they die…

it was setup as that … simply because the guys who were keen for it asked it to be that way … and since then … the servers had traffic.

If ppl are keen to play on it often … id change the server settings … but if we only went on rarely… and the other players left due to not liking it … not really a smart move.

Being a BestGN server … id dust the cobwebs off your forum login ( or sign up) … and post it up over there asking…:wink2:

http://www.bestgn.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=2586

hmmm guess thats true try and keep the people that will use it the most happy rather than a few people, its better that its populated than catering for a couple of ppl and making the server deserted besides when we are in there

well has anyone seen a normal gun game anywhere? i havent, not gunna bother playing hc again, just gunna have to download css again, prolly my fav game type

uh yeh one of the internodes is GG i think and i think maybe a GA server has GG on it not 100% sure on that 1 tho but theres an internode serv out there with it i think its number 13

just go on the internode/ga/gamingsa websites, they’re bound to have info on their servers + the ip