BestGN CTF is BACK!

Its back baby !!!

The CTF is reloaded back onto BestGN’s list.

Tidied up the mess from before , with the iwds etc so its operating as per normal.

Runs on a new folder so everyone is back down to lvl 1 to kick start things … also knocked the points down a touch so we dont max lvl in 2 days also lol.

Lets return to the good ol days of CTF and get some of our other clan friends in too.

IP : 202.131.94.78:28990
Map List : Broadcast / Spetsnazbase / CityStreets / Meanstreet2 / Pipeline / pow_rld / Vertical / Convoy / Eerie / Farm / rd3 / Strike / Scrap

The map rotation works fine … but as usual with customs, after a d/l sometimes it will hang on setting up … so simply console>reconnect and your away.

cant wait to kick your asses :stuck_out_tongue: !!!

right so when do we get together so we can kick your butts:hi::yahoo:

seriously…id love to get TOG along for a set night…any prefered date/time on your side?:shades:

SJ
TOG COD4 Division Captain

This is going to be sweet

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hey hey SJ … a set night will have to be planned for a time in the future… as id prolly need to lock the server out to make sure we didnt get randoms in at all… but i think if we can show some good activity on the ctf server in general pubbing … ill simply mirror it to a new install and have a “war CTF server perhaps”

woooo ctf :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cant wait to get back up in the rankings XD

Awesome can’t wait.:yahoo:

what an awsome turn out for the first night of the revived CTF was awsome fun!!!

freakin brilliant!

Also most of us have crap scores, OE counting that is :laugh:

Was good fun…nade spam ftw:yes:

i do believe I just quadrupled my noob tube kill count :sweat:

Currently looking into Ultrastats to get them up for the ctf server… will hopefully reset em to remove the eons of past data.

Dont forget to check the cod section on BestGN … as i will be telling everyone to post up there for changes/maps / ideas etc.

for those unfamiliar with BestGN : http://bestgn.net.au/ our beloved sponsor :slight_smile: