Battlefield 1943

I like the looks of this game. Apparently its due out on PC in September/October.

Im not sure of how it will play as multiplayer but it looks pretty cool.

Cross between real and cartoon graphics, but look like a help of a lot of fun.

I’ve been looking into it also, apparantly it has been cut down a bit compared to 1942 but the game play is meant to be very enjoyable. I saw a clip where a bunch of guys where shooting each other, then out of the blue, a plane came crashing down and killed them all. Looks like a lot of fun.

I suggest that if you know anyone with an Xbox 360/PS3, that you play 1943 on it. IMHO best fps controls for console.

+1 for OE 1943 Squad on PC.

Sorry, I don’t completely follow what you are saying.

Do you mean the the console controller is better than using a keyboard and mouse??? Surely not.

That would be blasphemy!

Sorry OT but i have to disagree with ya… keyboard and mouse is much easier to use

You misunderstand me.

I mean, given the required downside of a controller, it plays better compared to other games that use a controller (dual sticks). Such as Gears of War, Call of Duty, Halo 3 for PS3/X360.

Keyboard and mouse is far more superior, than a controller.

I’m saying that I look forward to Battlefield 1943 for the PC, but recommend that anyone with a console buy it.

Right, that makes much more sense. I didn’t think there could be one pc user in the world that prefers consoles for first person shooters.

That said, I’m surprised that anyone was going to misinterpret me.

haha, well your post was a little vague. Had you of gone into the detail that you did in your second post, we all would of known what you meant.

Elementary, my [COLOR="#444"]de[/COLOR][COLOR="#333"]ar [/COLOR][COLOR="#2c2c2c"]wa[/COLOR]

That said

+1 for OE Squad on PC.

You know sherlock holmes never actually said that…

Never said he did.

never said you did either, just a random fact.

Getting back on topic

game play vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM4Fh8X7IuY[/ame]

What did Sherlock Holmes say?

Well he did say “Elementary” and “My dear Watson” but never in the same sentence.

Hwo do you know, were you there? Well Were ya, were Ya???

He actually said “I’m Sherlock Holmes, bitch!”