Aussie Reapers

In starting I would like to say thanks for the game tonight.
I have put in a dispute and would like to point out that
IN NO WAY THIS IS DIRECTED AT YOUR CLAN OR THE PLAYERS.
The players in your team tonight were curtious and polite at all times.
We found the server to be faulty and we couldn’t use nades as we dropped to desktop whenever we tried or pushed the button by reflex action.
I doubt if anything will become of this dispute and on a personal note I have decieded that will be my last game of Bf2 as it seems it is not supported or no effort is being made to fix the game.
So its back to Cod4 for me where it seems to be more enjoyable to play with the host of the ladders more on the ball.
Once again this is not an attack on your clan or any players that were involved tonight but maybe some people might start to look into this issues if more teams complain.
Thanks for the game and all the best in your future matches

ive posted a fix for the issue on your website mate. We appreciate you playing the match out, even though i wasn’t there at the end because I got kicked as well…lol

Should you decide your clan will not continue with bf2 but yourself or others want to play competitive games, please let me know. I’m sure we can accommodate you.

All the very best and thanks for making the effort under difficult circumstances