Aukiman's Annual Visit

Sup OE ppls ! I thought I’d do my annual driveby to make sure you don’t forget I am around and see whats happening! Good to see a lot of familiar names still around here, glad you guys are still going strong.

Thought I’d share a little somthin somethin since I dont come past all that often. Have taken up a bit of on the side glam photography since I last saw some of ya’s. Here’s a little sample ( down the bottom of the article in the link ) for your … erm … pleasure. Taken just last weekend so hot off the press!

Any comments on Darwin girls :wink: ??

AUKI!!!

don’t remember there been hot chicks in darwin last i was there, hook us up bro :stuck_out_tongue:

hahah dude, you just need to know where to hang out :wink:

What I love about you Auki is that you never changed your profile and still run with the Iron Man sig…lol

this is a ripper

Hey, we get plenty of bikini clad women in Tassie!!! Helps that I have a pool in the backyard (heated obviously).

Awesome photos btw.

Chilli ! hows it goin mate ?! good to see you’re still keeping the team in line :slight_smile:

Cheers nipper! I better tell my mate he can still expect to do some glam shoots down there then, perhaps in a hot tub setting tho ! Maybe a snow bunny shoot? You guys get snow yeah?

Site looks great dude! Some awesome shots there too. Good to see you’re still in the game, unlike a few others around this joint coughchillicough

Very funny!

If you’re serious, we do get snow but only on the mountains, never in the cities. Unless frost counts as snow to “mainlanders”, haha. We get plenty of that through winter. I think some shoots in “nippy” conditions could make for some very interesting photos…

Gday Auki :slight_smile:

Top work with the shots mate - puts us to shame. Cab’s probably got them stored on his pc already lol.

Hope all is well up the top end mate

but aren’t half blood related?

Just the good ones.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! Hey Tim and Azalin! Great to see the old guard is still active around here, I occasionally still do the rounds on some clans I used to play with in the old AA + BF2 days and none have held together quite so well as you guys.

come play BF3 with us

Ha apathy is amazing auki