ATTEN: OE Members - Daylight Savings Reminder! Commences 4/10/08

Hi guys,

Just a reminder on the daylight savings which will be kicking off in a few weeks.

All GameArean (and i think CyberGamer) times are based on the New South Wales daynight savings time!

Daylight savings this year kicks off on Sunday the 4th of October.

As soon as soon the 4th hits, you guys need to remember that all match times will be posted as NSW time. On the 4th i will also update the “World Clock” module located above the vWar elements on the vWar pages.

Youll see “Sydney (GA Ladder)” as one of the times listed, this is the time the matches will be posted as. It will be YOUR responsiblity to ensure that you have the times correct in your head.
I have listed times for Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Sigapore (for Raz) on that module.

Please please please please be aware of these times guys, we had massive problems when Daylight savings first started last year with people not showing up to matches because they didnt realise they were an hour earlier.
Like i said, it is YOUR responsbiltiy to work out what time the match is in YOUR time zone, based on the Sydney Daylight Savings time which is what will be posted for matches.