Another meeting soon?

So would I be right in saying most of us are now back to the daily grind and out of holiday mode? If not then we can let things coast a bit longer, but otherwise I reckon an admin meeting might be a good idea. Specifically, looking at the future of our CoD divisions.

With Nicky gone, and Chum now all but abandonned CoD4, Delta is left with 3 core players. Depending how people are feeling, Charlie and Oscar might also want a shake up. Basically, I think we need another poll see what people want to be playing, if anythin at all. For eg. it’s pretty safe to say we won’t see Ultra playing cod4 any more, although he’s happy staying in OE for the community side of things.

BF:BC2 is looking promising, tho lack of private servers and no modding is a kick in the nads. 17 days or so til the beta starts up, I think the number we get in beta will depend on the requirement to pre-order or if there are other ways to get in. In any case, in my mind early March is when solid OE activity will skyrocket and hopefully some ladders start up quick enough. If we keep the clan spirit strong til then we should be sweet.

Might throw up another poll seeing if people are keen for any other MP action. Only ones I’ve got in mind are just a MW2 night or Grid, tho I think most would prefer fps to the lunacy of OE driving :P. If anyone has other games in mind give a shout.

So back to the first thing - how many admins are back from hols?

oh and last thing - are we saying TS3 is now the OE standard? Some of us are still on TS2 (mainly cause Tel’s failure to change, but that can be forced :P)

yeah good idea Manly Man :tongue2: though i think chum will play comp but as for pubbing etc i don’t think many of us do that anymore.

though if were pressed for numbers i see no harm in dropping from the CG ladder.

BC2 will be good, yeah its sad we can’t get our own server, but on the flipside least we get ISP servers with 32 players on good sized maps with fluffing tanks :yahoo:

im still on shift … so the next 7 days im forums only at work …

whack a poll up to see what interest we still have for cod so we can determine what ladders we are still active in.

Yer mate, we definately need a meeting. I would like to wait until after the 18th to see if the beta for bc2 is available then it will give those of us who dowload it an idea of its potential.

Suggest a meeting for Wednesday 20 Jan. 8pm QLD time.

You guys good with that?

28th for BC2 beta chilleh

Can’t do Wednesdays unless it’s 9:30 or 10pm sorry.

Next Monday/Tuesday at 9pm QLD?

yeah next weeek for a cod meeting … should have a good idea of what we are doing from the pollls.

oncethe bf beta is out asnd a few of us are smashing it up we’ll prolly have another meeting to chat about its potential .

on the beta … any word on that being open for all … or preordes and chasing around for keys only ?

still waiting for em to update the BF site. So far they said it was for pre-orders… and something something. Doesn’t sound like it’s open beta tho.