Another BF

Today Ben Cousins, who you might remember from Battlefield Heroes and also head of the new [COLOR=#b82914]Easy[/COLOR] Studios [URL=“http://twitter.com/#!/benjamincousins”][COLOR=#b82914]tweeted[/COLOR] he is flying to London to announce a new Battlefield title. He has stated it is not Battlefield 3, Battlefield Assault, or Battlefield 1943 PC. The news apparently goes public Friday.

There’s a good chance this might be another Play 4 Free Battlefield title. Cousins is the General Manager of Easy Studios, which focuses entirely on Play 4 Free games. The studio is in the same offices as DICE in Stockholm, Sweden.
[INDENT]pyttt: @benjamincousins BF1943 - PC?
@pyttt - nope, it’s a completely new title. #Battlefield

Flying to London later today to show a new, unannounced #Battlefield game to the press. News goes public on Friday. (NOT #BF3)

Just to confirm - I am NOT going to London to announce any game called ‘Battlefield Assault’. That is just a URL EA picked up.[/INDENT]Community Manager Daniel ‘[COLOR=#b82914]zh1nt0[/COLOR]’ Matros is also at this EA press event in London showing off Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

[INDENT]fausto412 : @zh1nt0 where can we watch this new bf game announcement live?
@fausto412 I’m not announcing a new BF game. I’m showing Vietnam over here.

fausto412: @zh1nt0 any new vietnam info we’ll see today or just showing it to select peeps?
@fausto412 It’s an EA press event. The info will however reach the community in the coming days. Don’t know when since I don’t run the show.[/INDENT][URL=“http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=163674”]Source

iiiiiiiiiiinteeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeesting

Ben Cousins? LMAO. When I read his name I thought it was going to be something about addiction.

Same, i was wondering what B cousins has to do with EA… other then the obvious that they both are failures

Haha, well said.

EA Haters…lol

I think Im the only person who actually likes EA…well for Sports games anyway

Ive got

Tiger Woods 2010
NBA 2010
Madden 2010
Fifa 2010
Fight Fight 4
MMA
plus a few others …

Who does it better?

I love FIFA. EA Sports is different to EA games though.

If you have a ps3 and you like to beat the snot out of people…get MMA.

If you liked Fight Night with the total control system, its that with kicks, elbows, knees…etc…

Don’t have a PS3, but it sounds awesome. Really like the fight night 4 controls, MMA would have to be good.