Admin Meeting

We should all get together for an admin meeting to discuss a few specific events and do a general catch up on things.

I’m available all weeknights and weekends except Tuesday or Wednesday this week.

Murdoch, the active admin team at this time comprises of you, Mac, and myself. If you have any issues, we’ll talk on Teamspeak.

Harsh reality but you fine gents are the soul of OE at present.

If you guys are happy (Tim aswell of course) with me retaining the usergroup ill lurk and be able to help/assist when i can.

You guys need to put more shit to post imo.

More interaction with thoughts / wars / plans etc in this forum will help you and others. Ive never seen the forums so dead - scares the shit out of me that OE is drifting away tbh. While its a bit rich for me to say that when Im not contributing - it is a harsh reality that shows me no one is really contributing anymore.

No game/tech chat or random shit … just the odd spam thread post. Maybe thats where we need to look at first - getting some chat going again in the forums :slight_smile:

One of my suggestions is getting rid many pointless forums that haven’t posted in for years. With all the forum groups on the homepage no one knows where to post. If all of the relevant information is put in one location instead of multiple. It will be easier to communicate.

I’m also still around although I spend most of my time just looking at the forums for signs of life other then a match listing or the spam thread.

On another note, I guess I’ve known it for a while but the reality is I’m unlikey to return to actively playing BF3 anytime soon, my current situation just doesn’t allow it. If you want me to offically leave OE thats understandable.

There is no need for you to leave OE. Oceanic Eagles is a clan of people, friends who play games, rant or do whatever. Just because you don’t play Battlefield 3, doesn’t mean you need to leave.