Admin Meeting - Tuesday 10th November - 9:30pm AEDT

[sounds like a man date

im just using him

See you Sunday? Usual time usual place?

How did the members go regarding the Delta issue we have?

I see Johann and Chum have raised their hands and cheers for doing so :slight_smile:

will you guys still be as strong in Charlie … or more Delta… ?

Im not worried either way … just trying to get the rotation right is all… as your up for a couple of matches now Johann if the work load is lightening ?

Indeed I am :yes:. I’d still love to be in Charlie, but I don’t want ppl feeling cut if I’m gettin double game time by playing core in 2 squads. Dunno what chum thinks.

Shoulda taken notes, who else put their hand up for Delta core? From the looks of it we should have at least a 5 or 6 strong team again. Means Charlies will prolly need to step up from time to time but Delta should be able to get a firm grounding.

Talking to Patty we might get a shuffle between oscar and charlie? I think Rav wanted to move up and usurp my position of 2nd capitan? I think that means carbz would become a primary person for oscar. Dunno, need patty to go over the squad stuff again :sweat:

Other players to put their hand up (apart from Chum) were Mac, Nip and Ultra. Despite saying yes, Mac certainly gave the impression, he’d ultimately prefer to stay at Charlie because he’s not a fan of pro-mod. Nip wouldn’t mind, but then the problem is that his net troubles really don’t allow him to be a core 5/6 player. He said himself, in the end he misses enough charlie matches as it is because of it, so whilst he would be willing to help out, he’s probably no the best option. Ultra was the most keen, but I have reservations about moving him from charlie, where the more mature environment has most certainly helped him improve as a member. The other issue with moving Ultra, is that as soon as it was mentioned as a possibility, Nicky/Tel said to me it would not work, and in their opinion, would only lead to more in-fighting from their past experience with Ultra as a delta member (leads back to not listening in scrims/matches etc.).

So, that really only left us with Johann, and Chum, which unfortunately means Charlie would lose 2 “core” members, but I hoped that we could avoid that by moving Rav to charlie etc. (see other thread :p).