Admin Meeting 15th June 21:00EST

Thought to get the agenda / thoughts down :

Main things to talk about seem to be :

• Playing for other clans in games … re Nightfall / Nicky / Awpsbane

• Get a ruling in place which makes judgement alot easier for yes/no.

• General Squad updates ( how they are all going /numbers / plans of attack for upcoming season etc)

(The above is more so we all know how the BF2 is shaping up … what you guys are looking at / how the new recruits are doing etc … .and for the cod guys to let you know how the teams have settled out for now … few movements etc)

• TS / Vent decision / discussion

• Some of the inactive members … ie Screech … social member waiting for MW2 … or drop from squad. Any update on the emails to the inactive members?

• Website was on my agenda but seems to be all sweet now :slight_smile:

• Donation fund to the " give money to Az so he can learn to play better fund"

Anything else needed to be discussed ?

nb - yes … the last item is the critical one too :wink2:

Sounds good - and yes, ill be able to make this one! LOL.

I dont think i have anything else to add to that Az.

And we get a quick roll call as to who will be available for the meeting? I might put it on vWar as well.

i have family down but should be able to nip on to be part :slight_smile:

Just thinking … forgot about it earlier …

We should have a welcome sub forum i reckon … a place for other clan members to use to say hi etc … and new users to use for intros … just a few times they get scattered … be nice in 1 sub forum … tidier imo … and easy for the nubs to navigate when they come in lol.

yeh ill be there

cool cool - az set it up when i get home (remind me if i forget :P)

yeeeeep I’ll be around

iiiiii’lll be there. I think, or something, maybe, who knows?

Nah, that’s a yes, no?

I also have some things to raise about Xtrude. :slight_smile:

bump"

Reminder guys, admin meeting is TONIGHT @ 9.00pm.

Az - seeing as you got this meeting up and running, would you be happy to run the meeting this evening? See the sticky thread in this forum for responsibilities of ‘meeting coordinator’.
If not, let me know, and i guess i can go grab some nobbies nuts and a case of Heineken.

Agenda

• OE Private Tournament
  • Website - homepage content.

will be there

and don’t forget i’m taking funds for my “cabby’s penis enlarger” donations are welcome PM me for details

What you say chode? Penis enlarger? Dude, please. Keep it ‘G’ rated for the littlies.

I may not be present for the meeting unfortunately … .Daughters bday and may have a few ppl over … will confirm by this arvo regarding mah presence.

Sorry Tim … ya might need to nibble a nut or 2 and grab that case :wink2:.

I dare say we will be talking about these matters for a bit yet anyway … especially an invite comp etc.

Regarding that, i think once we get a basic idea of what options we have to run … and are happy with that … i think it would pay to chat to the various clan leaders/captains regarding their thoughts/ ideas and then set something up. Even though we know alot of clans and scrim with … there are only a few that i have time for … kiddie clans and shit talking clans id rather not sign up as a reg user tbh… let alone a fun comp lol.

As to what mod or what ever … mixing it up between the 2 would be a good idea … as most play / or are familiar with both.

Nps dude -dont stress. Bday is more important.

Ill make sure these bitches stay inline.

Yeah will defiantly be talking about it more so over the next few weeks.

enough talk of nuts and penis enlargers…:huh:

See you tonight

Agenda:

• Recruiting procedures - Trail Members forum
  • Members list - Inactive Members

With reference to Inactive Members above.

The following query is for all OE Members who have NOT visited the website this month.

And those who havent made a post this month:

warhead was vortexx iirc. Have deleted him from vWars (just now), and removed forum permissions (back when it happened).

yeh warhead is vort