Adelaide lans

http://www.salanning.org/calendar.php
this site has most of the upcoming events

I’m going to a private lan this weekend , and i’m trying to find out if I’m able to invite others , if so any of the OE guys in adelaide will be welcome to attend… its up near two wellls , as for a general location…

address is [SIZE=2]1 Goss Rd, Lewiston, 1pm onwards call me on 0404610877 apon your arrival [/SIZE]
Games to be played BF2 if we have the numbers, FEAR combat, BHD and a heap of FPS games, maybe some RTS and WOW style games, there will be no net access so make sure everything has the newest patches and updates

what to bring : Your PC, monitor, key board and mouse and at least a 5m ethernet cable
Drinks and snacks, Pizza will be ordered for dinner

Well its a long weekend and a friday nothing is open till midnight and yeah so why not come on over and Game…

Location At My place in Glenunga,Eastern Burbs near Glen Osmand/ Port Rush road’s, pm for Details.

When : Friday 21st of march, 3pm till you have had enough…

Who: People; got 4 spots left for PC Gaming, peoples partners are welcome to come this is a very social/chillaxed event…

What to Bring: Gaming Rig, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse and Game discs… Headphones a Must, so is Long (15m) Ethernet Cable… or if your happy to do wireless i have a N class router

What Not to Bring: Bad attitude, Anything Illeagal, desire to trash my place, we rent so yeah first sign of any trouble you will be booted out.

Games to Be played:
BF2 LAN < Vanilla Co-Op Bot action…
CoD4 LAN / Maybe Online
FEAR Combat LAN /Maybe Online < Have the game and 1.8 patch you just need a CD Key http://www.joinfear.com/main
DF: BHD LAN < can supplly as its open source these days

All games other then CoD4 and BF2 have low minuim requirements… so Yeah if your not sure
jump over to this site and run the site over your pc…

I have all of the current Patches/ Updates for these games so no need to go huntng for them prior to the lan or while you are here

We might hit the online servers if the pings arn’t too bad. No torrent/Downloading or abuse of my connection tho … you get one warning then you will get kicked out… then followed by your computer, Monitor and anything else of yours.

BYO drinks/ Snacks and money for pizza run… (dominos is just around the Corner and open till 1am)

LAN Admin people are more then welcome esp if you hardly get time to play above games at LANs or anyone wanting to know what Playing any of the above games are really like.
we have enough seats for people

oh yeah Techa is coming so if you don’t like thim then don’t come… tho he is brining his Wii so my partner and some of Her friends can have some Wii fun on our telly while we PC game…
There Will Be NO CSS, or any other game that arn’t listed….