A collection of Artwork

Mostly sigs but some album art and web stuff as well

I hope the new and aspiring sig makers get something from this. A few different styles and techniques to give you some ideas… This is probably less than half of what Ive done over the past couple of years…some of it was pretty average, actually quite a bit of it…lol certainly my first sigs were no where near as good as some of the sigs Ive seen other people do when they first start. Didn’t have a clue what blending was…pretty much just text over pictures. Didnt use a filter for about the first year. Now I hardly use brushes and just rely on the flters

these were some my first sigs ever…pretty shit…lol

ok, here is the better stuff

haha, the one thing that impresses me is that I can see how much you have improved from your early sigs. Makes people like me that have dabbled in sig making, see that with practise I could potentially start making some pretty good sigs.

A top collection of some of your sigs mate. Always been a big fan of your work and style. Probably the main reason im learnin to do sigs myself in fact. Certainly does prove there is light at the end of the tunnel for us learners … i’ll be happy to be half as good as you at sig making one day!

Your lighting effects are always plain awesome.

very nice man

Only thing i can think of is text, but text is horrible in general so yeah

GW!

text text text…makes or breaks the sig…

shows how long i;ve been around i remember pretty much all of em