2nd LAN Night

Hey guys,
Just letting you all know that because we got great feedback from the lan me and antwan done the other week, we have decided to start holding one every 8 weeks. We have found a better hall for what we are doing and have made it cheaper by doing so also and a big plus, we are able to hold the event from Midday till Midnight.

When: 27th March 2010
Where: Our new home, Outer Liverpool Community Hall
266 Edmondson Ave, Austral. NSW.
http://www.whereis.com/nsw/austral/264-266-edmondson-av?id=384BD06B0082FC
Time: Midday till Midnight
Seats Available: 40
Entry cost: $15

We will have munchies and drinks available to buy on the night and i will let you all know what we are going to do for dinner that night.

P.S. Thanks to all the OE boys that were able to make it to the last one, without you there i don’t think it would have been as good. You always offer great competition for the fellow gamers :shades:

i may be there, not sure, got a lot of stuff coming up, i have my bucks night the weekend before so ill see

np buzuki, just giving everyone plenty of notice.

misses just got home and i told her, she said i can go, but ill still leave it as a maybe for now

:yahoo: sweet mate. I’ll bump the thread closer to the date to remind everone.

i might be able to come, but ill have to see when the aleague finals on.

sweet m8. The more the merrier :yes:

not 100% sure yet, that is the weekend about 4 days before school splits for the term, and not sure if any exams are on the last few days or if they will be around 22-26th

BUMP!!!
4 Weeks to go!!!

im 100% confirmed but wont be there at 12, most likely round 2 or 3

np mate, seat reserved!

Bump!!!

2 weeks to go guys,
Rego’s are now open on AM LAN forums!!!

Hope to see another great turn out from the OE boys :wink2:

sorry mate, cant make it got exams and school crap soz

Hey guys,
1 week till the next LAN.
Buz has already said he’s coming, anyone else coming???

wow seems low numbers? how many we got so far dude?

got 14 so far, including me and cookie.
hoping to get around the 20 mark, just waiting to hear in johnny, chum, blade & iinsom are going to make it.

Will be a fun night.
see you saturday :wink2:

Sorry mate. Late notice but I won’t be able to make this one :(.

np johnny, that will mean chum and blade aren’t coming too?

well it wasnt a bad day/night, some funny shit in games.

And someone had to do it, i took Likkz place as the dominator of the night, flogged em in cod4 FFA 5 games in a row lol, and didnt lose in grid either hahaha, good times.

And for some reason my pc was doin funny stuff in V8 supercars 3 causing me to do lap times 10 seconds quicker then everyone else even though my best lap time was slower then theres rofl. Wikid glitch :stuck_out_tongue:

New hall was good, with lots of local shops about, much better cable management also. Shame we didnt get the numbers. Although my HDD is now full :confused: Time to get a terrabyte or higher HDD.

DL’d 250gig worth of shit! The new gigabyte router made everything so much quicker, downloads averaged at approx 100MB/sec.

Cheers for another good night

LOL buz, you’ve discovered the real reason to LAN, downloading heaps of shit, haha.

I’m the leech king, I used to download more than a gamed when I used to LAN.