20th April Meeting

Putting this up now for the next meeting.

I think we should make it a full member meeting ( all members required to be present if possible).

Perhaps first 15-20 mins admin only … then all members.

Reason being … i think we need to physically voice our thoughts on the issues such as activity … inactivity and the little things that have cropped up ( ultra / xtrude not listening at times etc). At least majority of members willing to keep at it/ or show they are keen on OE will be there ( minus those with work/important commitments).

The frustration Patty and Rav must have with oscar squad numbers etc must be annoying as hell.

With OE starting to get a broad base of contacts and such … i think we are very close to netting a couple of good recruits … i personally have been queried on OE and such a few times lately and i can only put it down to our ladder positions and the fact that we are performing well in pub servers… topping maps on a regular basis only does good things for us.

I know we’ve talked about al lthis and have sent emails etc … but i think we probably need to show that we are sick of the chasing up … and the members who do give a fuck are sick of it too…

I guess i just think this way as i look at oscar squad and see some of our best players in it ( Awps / Woven /Patty/ Rav) yet the team struggling due to some that just dont have time. Without any training … that team should be right up next to Charlie.

Attendance is optional.

We need to also draw up an agenda so they are aware of what will be discussed.

Meeting shouldnt go for longer than 20/30 mins otherwise they lose interest.

Please post back here what agenda items you wan to discuss before posting them to the wider group so I can review them as well.

Ill send an invite now

Social Members - Have them or stick with the people keen on playing the games we are competitive in

Activity - The need to BE active and participate within the clan … not soley a post on the forums once in a blue moon. Current inactive members… who is going etc

Internal Competitions - get player feedback as to what sort of fun internal comps to run ( such as a ffa night/ 2v2 night etc) - Prize something like a custom sig/avatar with the deed written on it?

Second server : Thoughts on perhaps getting a rental war server ( 12 slotter) with promod set … as there have been a few times when i havent been around to switch mods over etc … such servers going for $30 odd /mth .

Mainly think this is a good idea as we are getting very busy with scrims etc … and with more exposure and holding good positions on the ladder… more prospects are just around the corner . Having the server space and scrims cranking will only do us the world of good… and get some of the guys more game time if desired.

on the second server note, as i said in another post some time… i might be able to get us a server through my mate, sort of like a sponsorship thing… just havent been able to get in touch lately as he has had some health and personal life issues

I may not be able to make it tonight … will try my hardest to be there… but just letting yas know i may be absent.

arhh what time is this have to drop my daughter of around 8-9

May also be absent. Potentially have to help out after work at home on the farm (we’re harvesting)

I should be on - I have an assignment which i need to hand into at uni this evening - has to be done before 9 but im not going to leave till after 7 because of city traffic. I should be home by then.

Nope, defo can’t make it. Gotta go and help finish up harvesting for the night, will be back round 10ish though. Didn’t really have anything to add, apart from the fact that I am completely and utterly against the idea of a WAW squad being run by Ultra/Xtrude for obvious reasons. Aside from that, there doesn’t really seem to be near enough interest shown in CoD5 for it to be considered as an option for OE.

Yeah … waw is a no go … not enough interest from players to enter a team.

I’ll try to make it.

Couldnt find a post on the server and was discussed tonight so heres a link to a few good Hosts:

http://www.cubosgaming.com/index.php?src=pricing&action=detail&gameid=10

http://exsitegaming.net/rentals.php

I agree. Its time to take the thoughts to the masses. Get opinions and work with what the members want/think. When talking about the Xtrude/Ultra business, i think that we need to get ONE admin (im thinking Chilli or Tim) to talk about it instead of all and point out the times it has happened. I think this will have more effect coming from one mouth rather than from multiple. We need to also make it CLEAR what happens if this behaviour continues.