16th March Admin Meeting

Just thought id start a thread for things to be discussed so ppl can think on them etc pre meeting.

Main thing for me at this point is working towards separating Charlie and Delta fully.

Simple reason is the 2 mods are moving too far apart to be able to just hop in and run with either mod.

I’ve thought it for a while, but wth 4.31 coming out and the no nade cooking … just makes the tactics the Charlie core use innefective to a degree on CG as i am using nade tactics alot more. With Liikkz and Xtrude back in Delta … realistically they need 1 more to be a solid unit … and Charlie needs another 3 as i think 8 is a solid team.

While we dont have the numbers atm … i think we need to keep looking for players in servers that we personally invite to OE … with the teams moving up the ladders … we will get more and more interest so i dont think it will be long before we can entice some good players/people in.

14th March? There was an admin meeting today?

Admin meetings are scheduled for 1st and 3rd Monday of every month - or was this a CoD4 admin meeting?

lol… yeah my bad … cant count to 16 lol zzz

lmao

I have created a thread in regards to the meeting in General Private chat for the members to view also.

Admin discussions can remain here though; i will add items to the other threads agenda list as we raise some points (though only if it is relavent that members see these items. No point stating “Agenda Item 3: Talk about caboose’s EXTRA LARGE penis”, we might be embarrassed if we saw that.

Oh, opps.

lol np

LMAO

Probably worth mentioning that you ladies have a BF2 match at the same time this meeting is supposed to happen. I guess we can wait for you to finish though :wink2:

yeh you guys can wait for us :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah Azalin did mention something about when that happens - meetings still need to happen regardless. Not having them will only stuff the routine.

Another thing we will need to discuss i think is getting some threads … or just 1 up for tracking players movements … for those that state they are busy / afk for little periods … maybe a running player list that is updated by admin when they are informed of a members activity etc.

Just think it would be easier than digging through threads seeing if a member has stated they will be afk for a bit… as we currently have a few awol members with limited knowledge on their whereabouts.

Antwan, Iceman, Downfall, Dinamite, Screech and Soulja are a few that im unsure of where they are at… i know iceman has said he’s afk ( in a thread) … and some are viewing the forums occasionally… but as i spoke to Screech briefly last night ( he has been busy as i knew) … i simply said he needs to at least whack a post up to let the admin team know what he’s up to and that he’s flat out at work etc … a simple post letting us know makes it alot easier for us.

Hmmm…we did have one…i just cant find it. Maybe it was only temporary. But yeah, there definatly was a thread that did exactly what you just said.

Will make another after the meeting tonightt

i fixed agenda 3 :wink2:

ill try to be there, cant make any promisses. Im at the office tonight so it depends on workload… Lame nightshift! haha