What sports do you play?

Hey guys,
I’d like to kick something like this off, I am a very sporty person, varying from just tennis, to extreme boarding :smiley:

Just wanted to know what sports we all play??

I just splurged $1,000 for a sick new board for the slopes.
I might post some pics of it soon, when I can be bothered to get it out :smiley:

I also like to play tennis, footy, swim, and work out :slight_smile:

-Schpaz

Not as active as I used to be but I played soccer & hockey right through primary school, then I got into rowing in high school, whilst still playing soccer. Took up cricket & tennis for a while too.

The early mornings killed rowing for me, just couldn’t be stuffed getting up at 5 am to go and paddle a boat, lol. The regattas where fun though and it kept you as fit as a fiddle. I’ve never regained that level of fitness. I rowed in the summer seasons for about 3 - 4 years.

If I knew better, I would of played football instead of soccer though, prefer the game but it just doesn’t have the same sort of club support that footy does here in Tasmania anyway.

Love Tennis but like cricket, I started it too late to develop considerable skill in the sport and to make it worth my while. Used to play a fair bit casually still.

Forgot that I used to swim every week also, not competing or anything, just to better my technique (mum is paranoid about drowning so she put my sister and I into swimming lessons as soon as she could).

Field Hockey
Golf

Like to Snow Ski and play pretty much any other sport

Field Hockey is my passion though

Nice dude, Your a ski-er ancient rivalry stare
Hockey is great, always loved that sport!
And golf also, something I forgot to mention. :slight_smile:

basketball, gods gift to tall people :stuck_out_tongue:

i played soccer for 15 years, union for 1 year, league+union+soccer for school. Was also a state athlete in school. Surfed/skate/bmx till i was 16.

Now my passion in dirt bike riding :smiley: And that really works you out! I rode for like 6 hours yesty and im aching everywhere today :smiley:

Now ive got my oldest son in soccer this year so i can go watch him play :smiley:

Haha Caboose nice :wink:
Yeah Buz, that’s how its done! I raced for Vic Country aths in 100m, 200m, and 400m :smiley:
Looovvveee athletics!

dirt biking for me also a bit of mountain biking for training.

Well it used to be Martial Arts, even competed at the World Titles down in Melbourne a few years ago…now its Marital Arts and chasing three kids…I know which is harder :sweat:…sometimes I would rather just be getting kicked in the head honestly :wacko:

Hahahaha ouch Voodoo, kids can’t be that bad, honestly?
Poor bugger xD

I don’t know if it counts as a sport but I do go SCUBA diving now and then.

I chase kids and try and beat them…I’m pretty sure its a sport in some country…:tongue2: Don’t do much these days too much work etc…Loved afl/cricket/motobikes etc…

i used to snowboard a long time ago, im pretty horrible now

Ive been playing soccer for 18 years (19th this year) and will probably keep playing until i die :slight_smile:

Haha nice tally of years there iinsom :wink:
Snowboarding is the best, love it, its one of my dearest passions.
That and women :smiley: