What game(s) do you wanna play take 2

cos john failed the first poll.

from john

Arvo all! Seeing as BC2 isn’t open beta, I thought i’d see what other games people are interested in. Basically I’ll be loading these up on vWars so it’s easily visible, and I’ll be playing these games at the times. It’d be awesome if people were so inclined as to join moi!

This is just a quick poll to see what kind of numbers a game may pull so I can decide if they’re alost cause or apossibilty for some OE server domination.

If there are other MP games I haven’t listed, shout out and they can get added to the list, cause it’s pretty freakin small as is!

Cheers carbs :sweat:

tf2 w00t, no one else likes civ4? i feel so alone :ermm:

civ4 is shit, real men play AoE2

my mates mum stays home and plays AoE2 and facebook games all day, starcraft is where its at, assuming koreans count as men and not genetically modified gaming terminator equivalents sent back from the future after realising starcraft 2 eventually fails (which i hopes it doesnt)

lmao liikz :laugh:

Where is the option for none of the above…although I wouldnt mind a crack at Dirt 2

I love civ4!

Unfortunately, I don’t have it installd at the moment, and even if I did, I fear my uber net would have a heart attack even trying to run it :frowning:

why not a public poll :dry:

Shit like Generals would be good to smash on again … .but i cbf with hamachi anymore lol.

blame carbs on it not being public :tongue2:

Sweet, i’ll start some gaming sessions up next week! Keep an eye on vWars ppl!