Ten Thousand Posts [Original Flavour]

Prolly the least interesting spam i’ve posted for a while for most people, but big news in the aerospace industry. Boeing wins $35 billion Tanker contract.

The contract become something of a giant farce. In the 10 years the USAF have tried to sort this out, both Airbus and Boeing won at times, only to be kicked back by protests. Then 1 side claims the other received illegal subsidies which made the contest unfair, while simultaneously being investigated for the exact same reasons. You can bet politics and money played a far bigger role in who won rather than any engineering judgement :><:. Tho maybe that means engineering jobs’ll open up in Seattle? God I hope so :D.

What an ordeal…

Might be moving to the states then John, haha.

Only if they pull people off their commercial stuff, damn ITAR regs not lettin me work on American Military projects. C’mon, I’m trustworthy!

Yeh the american citizenship requirement sux, cos thats were all the money and jobs are… defence contracts. Means i can’t work for NASA.

So this is it…the weekend we hit 10000…gonna be a weekend of epic spam

Whats the plan for spam for after that? do we start a new x post thread? a general spam thread? hundreds of threads for random topics?

I say we just make a new thread with he sole purpose of bagging Cabby out. Will blow this ten thousand replies post out of the water inside a week!