Ten Thousand Posts [Original Flavour]

Now?

C’mon, don’t let me take it.

I’ll leave it for someone else.

was thinking about getting a supra and then a landcruiser

Ultra was the 10k poster.

Who would have thought back in October 07 that it would take off, and over 3 yrs later reach the destination.

Alot of effort has gone into this thread, with every member under OE since the threads inception having laid eyes on it ( and i dare say contributing) and some rather awesome stuff posted. Honestly i would have liked to see John take the 10k post … since he has put 53% of his post count to it, and has the ability to find the strangest stories on the interwebs known to man.

We actually got Ultra saying “win for me” - awesome work mate lol

The win is that OE managed a 10000 post long thread on random shit, spam and stupid emoticons ( cheers for the efforts Grot).

Put your Hurrah’s up, and i will edit them into the 10000th post so everyone can put this thread to rest … then we fire up “Johns trivia” as he will need somewhere to post the random searches lol

I just cant wait to shut this thread off!!!

Honestly, that’s the worst way of finishing it off, you should of posted something meaningful which is why I left it.

It’s a special occasion for fucks sake.

In honour of the spam which got the 10,000 reply thread moving, a last failblog!

edit: NOoooooooooooooooo. My net died for that few goddamn minutes! CURSE YOU OPTUS! CURSE YOU TO HELL!!!

Has been a wild ride gentlemen. There’s been laughs, tears, the occasional pole-dance. Now that my life’s work is completed, the Warren Opus if you will, I do believe it is time for me to go off and join the UN, or win the Nobel Peace Prize. I bid ye a fond farewell!

i edited it … to something more tru to life

Yes, a tribute to failblog that must account for 50% of the content in this thread, the rest is emoticons.

That’s better, ultra.

Never thought this was going to end. I can finally move on with my life.

BTW, I had 1713 posts in this thread to this point.

congrats to ultra

i gave you something special

grats fellas, was trying to think of something meaningful to say but all i could think of was gg

It was a fun run while it lasted, now onto the next spam thread: 1 million posts :stuck_out_tongue:

dragon gave you a gift as well enjoy

Well done to all who have participated in the thread since its inception from defcon back in october 07.

I have edited ultras awesome post.

Once again, well done all … guess what?

CLOSED

kidding … ill leave it live for a day or so … then its closed.

Yes, give everyone a chance to say goodbye to this thread, the most popular thread of the Oceanic Eagles forum.