Starcraft 2

I’m a goddamn awful RTS player, but I thought some of you other people may be interested to know the beta is released this month!

"Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will have a pre-release multiplayer beta of the much anticipated StarCraft 2 ready by the end of the month.

Better still, according to Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime, the full game is still on track for a international release at some point in the middle of this year."

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

oh, multiplayer beta, fuck yeah

yes the beta is coming soon, though you need a blizzard account with at least one game tied to it (real cd key - lost my starcraft one about 4 yrs ago >.<) and opt-in the beta through the account

Done, got 2 x wow accounts, sc, scbw, wc3 etc :stuck_out_tongue:

oh your a WOW fag hahaha have you snapped your disc and thrown it in the bin yet?

LOL feel the love :laugh:

no need to be defensive john … i remember seeing you in WoW … only topped by being seen in Sims3 Bwhahahaaha

oh feel the burn john? :smiley:

First WoW, now Sims 3… Is there any hope for this poor poor boy.

Actually considering you are a ME fan, you must have some idea of what a good game actually is, lol.

Bah! I don’t need to take this kind of criticism! I’m leaving to go play Second life, i’m respected there!

yeah, i quit wow like months ago

lmao, second life.

OMG thats what i have been waiting for . wondering if i should get the divorse papers ready haha

I really hope they don’t f*** it up, there are some high expectations of it, so hopefully they live up to it. Youtube clips I have seen of it make it look pretty good.

It’s okay Johnny, I too played WOW for about oh, a month xD
So I am eligible, at least wow is good for one thing, getting me a SC2 beta xD

WOOOOOOOOOO the technician i work with was playing it on his XPS at work the other day, it looks swoit!

this is how i feel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8AYEUqINE[/ame]

though in the end he got one :tongue2:

LiikkZ. I loved your song. It touched me deeply.
Gives key .
Whoops. that seems to be to my chastity belt o.O

LMAO Nice vid :laugh: